Part 1

HEYY EVERYONE! I'm kinda new to this whole deal, and I JUST came up with this a few days ago, so, give me a break! Leave comments so I can know what y'all think of my new creation. AND, if get some encouraging comments, I might just finish this story! How does that sound? Dont be afraid to leave negative comments. Constructive criticism!

I saw her today. She was wearing a pink floral shirt and jeans. Her hair was wavy. I liked it that way. I looked down at myself. Loose shirt, shorts and flip-flops. Hot.

"Jess," I heard someone call her name. My heart beat fast as she started to walk towards me. ME! Oh crap. She smiled and picked up her pace. Did I really call her name? Am I dreaming? Nope. Today, reality decided to slap me in the face, full force!

"Hey Nick! How are you?" she hugged me. Yup. This was so not happening. But it was.

"Good," I stuttered eventually. When I remembered how to talk, I said something every normal person would say, "How about you?"

"I'm doing great! How's your sister? Did Grace really break her leg, or was she just exaggerating? She was in full blown conversation now. I stared deep into her eyes. I was lost in the swirls of blues, greens and yellows. Was that purple I just saw?

"Um, Nick?" she asked. I had forgotten to answer her.

"Yeah, she really did break her leg. Trampoline, actually."

"Oh my gosh! Is she going to be ok?"

"Sure, as long as she gets tons of flowers and chocolates."

She chuckled at my lame attempt to joke with her. I was mesmerized by her enchanting laugh. No other girl can giggle so beautifully.

"Hey Nick. Taking good care of my girl, here?" Kyle walked up and they linked arms.

"Kyle, baby, would you go get me some water? I'm kinda thirsty," she asked.

"Anything for you, Jess," he said as he went out to search for water.

"Ugh. I don't know what it is with him lately, but he's so clingy. It's driving me insane!" she sighed.

"Kyle can be like that sometimes," I said and she shot me a look, "Alright, all the time."

"You would know, you've known him longer than I have. You're his best friend."

I'm in some deep crap now.

They have only been going out for 437 days (Whose counting?) I can never tell her how I feel, and I can certainly never tell Kyle. He would kill me.

Literally.

He is like, six-foot-four and I'm five-foot-ten. Short stuff, compared to him. Plus, he's on VARSITY football and I play tennis. It's pretty much a no-brainer, and Jess has got a lot of brains. Skinny tennis nerd, hunky buff football player. She went with the Schwarzenegger, unfortunately. Did I mention he's on Varsity?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Did ya like it? Comment! Please :)

Love,

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..........