In A Trance - Dylan O' Brien Fanfiction

“..We hope you’ve had a nice flight. Thank you.” The raspy voice of the lady permeated throughout the air, filling inside of the plain through all directions. I huffed and cringed a little at the loudness of the voice. I shook my head and started to get up, getting my things out of the compartment above my head. After getting my luggage and running my fingers through my hair, I headed for the exit of the plane. I stood behind a person in front of me who got their luggage out slowly and took their time.

I tried to resist the deep temptation to roll my eyes and walk past them as I tapped my foot anxiously waiting to get home.

Not being home in such a long time lead me to this nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. I hadn’t seen my family in two years, and seeing them now was starting to make me feel uneasy. I missed my parents and brother a lot. I mostly felt bad, for not visiting them more often. Now that I had some time off from school, I could come down and visit them, and right now I was regretting coming.

The person who I was waiting for got their things together at once and started walking towards the direction of the exit.

“Have a nice day!” The air hostess smiled at me and I just nodded in her direction, just wanting to get off of the plane.

My heels clacked against the floor of the airport as I walked towards a bus and stood on it for a while, waiting to get to my other luggage. After a couple of minutes I walked out to a conveyer belt and stood waiting for my bag to roll around. I stood in my spot, impatient and ready to go home to a bed.

Bzzzzz

I took my phone out of my pocket and saw that my brother had just texted me saying that he was here. I cracked a smile while telling him that I was getting my luggage and I would be on my way.

After finding my luggage I dragged it along behind me as I walked down some open doors and into the open. My eyes searched the room of faces as I tried to find my brother’s. I walked through the crowd, feeling slightly disappointed that I couldn’t find him.

“Daisy!” I heard a familiar voice call from behind me, causing me to grin from ear to ear. I turned around quickly as my glaze met Nathan’s. He walked closer to me and captured me, his arms crushing me into a bone crushing hug. I squealed and gasped for air as I tried to hug him back.

“Jesus Nathan, trying to kill me on my first day back?” I cracked a smile as I straightened out my outfit and stepped back from him. After stepping back I noticed the presence of someone else.

Nathan had brought a friend, and a good looking one at that.

He smiled at me, his light brown eyes shining towards me making my heart pitter patter.

“Oh, this is Dylan. He’s one of my friends.” He gestured towards him and I gave him a little wave, feeling a little bit awkward. He raised his eyebrows as he said Hi back and nodded a little.

“So, how’s everything been?” We all started walking towards the direction of the parking lot, me hauling my luggage behind me. I pulled down my shorts from the side and readjusted them, making sure that they weren’t up too high.

“Pretty chilled out lately actually. Mom and Dad are excited to see you.” Nathan filled me in on everything that I had missed in a nutshell over the past couple of years as we got to the car and started to drive in it. For most of the time where Nate was talking, his friend Dylan stayed quiet.

I wondered what he was thinking about 

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I bit my lip as I leaned back in my chair, trying to stay as composed as possible when someone like this was sitting in the car with Nathan and me. I had no idea his sister was going to be hot. Seeing as how Nathan doesn’t really talk about her, I thought that she would be ordinary.