Copyright

Hello.

So.

New book.

Yes, I know what you must be thinking. She'll probably just update a few chapters here and there and then leave us on a 739293029299 year hiatus, come back, and then declare her book discontinued.

Actually, you're not wrong. I had the sudden impulse to make this book because at that time, I was thinking of all sorts of things. A hugeeee wave of thoughts just suddenly washed up to my mind, and what better way was there to gather them by writing/typing them down?

This will be a collection of prose and poetry. Some of them will be more close to my heart and present-day life. For example, a friendship I lost. Or just me vexing at myself for not being me.

Some, however, will be neither of those. There will probably be excerpts of some fanfiction I will never get to write because I can imagine too many things. These are of course, prose.

However, I will NOT discontinue this book. This will be ongoing, or, until the day I use finish all the chapters or have run out of anything to say, it will be completed.

Let's treat this book like my own, um... diary/word vomit place. Whenever I think is something, I will write it down and share it with you.

I hope you can relate to what I write. I guess when we all can relate to something, we're no longer lonely, right?

With much love,
Christine

Date started: 29 May 2018

Important: all rights reserved

No parts of my books may be reproduced in any form without permission from me.