A Dead 4th of July

3rd July 2014, 3:35 pm.

Detention. Detention. Why did i have to get stuck in detention with a bunch of fucking morons. And why during PE classes? I'm stuck here wearing my shorts and my hair is in an absolutely not-known-hairdo with my towel on my head. What 'wrong' did i even do to land up in here? Ok. I admit i broke a few rules like 'damaging or destroying school property' or ' using physical violence' and 'attacking school staff' before but why TODAY.

All i did was kick a guy. On the face. In front of the headmistress. It wasn't my fault! i mean, what would you do if ever a random guy walks up to you and asks you out? You've never talked to him or even seen the guy. But wait, from the looks of it, he seemed like a pretty popular, and 'desired' guy. Cuz when he did say "hey Al, wanna go watch a movie tonight wit me?" all the girls gasped and started glaring at me. Thats when my day became even worse . The girls around me started murmuring loud enough for me to hear. Bitches were like "ugh how could he ask HER out ! Out of all the beautiful and ... GIRLS he deserves, how could he go for HER!?" " It feels like he asked a guy not a girl out!" "Oh my gad! How dare she flirt with our Ryan!?"~~~ Damn these girls, they're acting like I am the one who asked the jerk out. And they said 'our' ryan, as if he's a dog. Ugh.

It got worse after i kicked him. The rest of the day, every girl i saw glared at me. Some bitch even tried tripping me at lunch. I come into the washroom, next moment im drenched in water. And here's the shittiest part -- that guy who got kicked, Mr Whateverhisnameis, tried talking to me again. Sheesh. Whats his problem? I just gave a 'are you fucking kidding me' face and walked off while he kept talking. Heck. I'm not an easy girl. Flirt with me, you get owned or get hit with something on the face. and As you've seen, ask me out - get kicked on the face. So i guess you are definetly absolutely finding me very.very.weird.BUT , if you casually TALK with me or go with my way of thinking - you have the best of best friends by your side. I'm just not an easy-to-approach kinda girl. Thats my biggest flaw.

Ah. I talk a lot about not-so-necessary stuff. sorry......but its true tho.

3:40

What the eff?! Just five minutes? Damn it why does the clock go so fucking slow!? This is literally the most. annoying. day. in. my. life!

And now there's Logan, the most popular and 'handsome' guy in the school staring at me.

"What?" I ask with an irritated tone.

"Nothing. Just observing.."

"Weirdo."

..........*Mr Guywhogotkickedbyme walks in all wet*..........

I just stare with my AYFKM look at him. He sits down on the empty seat on my right. Why. Out of the 3 other empty places in the room WHY NEXT TO ME?! This guy has the balls to come to me. Sheesh.

He turns around to look at me.

"Gimme your towel"

"Get your own towel dumbass"

He just sits and stares. Psycho.

Two minutes later, he just grabs my towel off my head and starts drying his shitty hair.

"Dafuq dude? Give that back!" i shout, grabbing everyone else's attention,while trying to snatch the towel from the dumbass.

"What if i don't?" He says calmly

"So you wont. What would you like it to be? a punch or a slap? I would rather a kick like before."

"Im fine with your enchanting kicks"

"Why you-"

I step back and back kick him. When someone manages to block it. The 'blocker' grabs hold of my foot, not letting go.