Chapter 1

It had been four years since Alison came back to Rosewood. Four years since Shana's death. Four years since the five girls had had any communication. Emily moved out to Texas with her mom to be closer to her father. They were renting their house now. Aria, Ella, Zack and Mike went back to Iceland. Byron was still living in the Montgomery house. Spencer and her family had moved to Philly so they could be closer to Melissa as Melissa got married and had a baby boy. Alison moved all the way to Georgia and had a house on the beach. Then there left Hanna in Rosewood. Ezra was still in his tiny apartment; Toby still had the loft; and Caleb was there as well.

It was the liars last year of college and Spencer was in her car driving to Rosewood.

Spencer's POV:

Today I am back in Rosewood and looking at houses. My parents never sold our old house and today I am here with my old room and I will be spending the weekend here. Toby was meeting me later tomorrow for dinner; but until then it was just me. I moved my bags up to my old room. I had all my stuff from college in my car. I slowly started to unpack it all; and move it all back up into my old bedroom.

It took about three hours to get everything perfect. Then I got back in my car and drove to the grocery store and picked up a few things as there was no food. Everything else was left in the house. The couches, utensils, utilities, and all the furniture. My parents wanted to start new and they did because of their money from being lawyers. I then went to the Apple Rose Gille and got food. I saw Hanna who was in line in front of me.

"Hanna?" I asked as she was wearing sweatpants and a v neck shirt

"Oh my god, Spencer." Said Hanna

"How have you been?" I asked

"Okay, I'm starting my own fashion company. What about you miss lawyer?" She asked

"Oh good. Well I should get going. I just moved back home and have a lot of unpacking to do." I said grabbing my food and heading towards the door

"Okay, it was nice seeing you. We should grab a coffee sometime." Hanna said leaving

I walked back to my car and let a few tears fall from my eyes. I can't believe I lost the four best friends I've ever had. Then my phone beeped. I expected it to be from my parents or even Hanna. It wasn't. It read:

Two little liars back in town? You I thought I was gone? Think again.

-A

Shit. A was back I drove back to my house and ate my dinner at the stool in the kitchen. I went and noticed A had been here. Leaving a note and vase of flowers.

I picked up my phone and dialed Hanna's number from memory. She answered after the third ring.

"Hello?" Said Hanna

"Hey it's me Spence." I said nervous

"Are you okay?" She asked

"No can you come over and stay the weekend? Hurry." I said

"Okay I'll be there in 10." She said hanging up

Before I knew it Hanna walked through my door and then shut it.

"Sorry force of habit. I Gould have knocked." She spoke

"It's okay. Thank you for coming. I don't want to stay here alone. A's back." I said

AN:

Please vote and review!