Chapter One: This was going to be good.

"Cait, get your behind into this room, now, or I will start the fragging episode without you," I called impatiently to my sister, who was somewhere in our small house. Her and I shared the same love for a particular television programme, and it had been a couple days since we both had seen it, even though we had decided to re-watch the entire series.

Even though I knew how everything ended, it was still driving me mad not finishing what we had started.

'Madness is like gravity,' my thoughts started quoting the Joker, 'all it takes is a little push.'

I pondered that statement for a few moments. For a man who was mentally not right, he said some pretty deep and sane stuff.

Most of the time.....

"Hold on a minute!" her reply echoed throughout our small home. I rolled my eyes and groaned. I'm not the most patient of people once I've become eager.

"5," I started a count down, holding up the Wii remote to the TV, the cursor hovering over the 'Play Episode' option on Netflix, "4, 3, 2...."

Footsteps bounding through the kitchen caught my attention, and I saw a short, blonde figure running through the small hallway connecting the living room and kitchen. I smiled.

"1," and pressed the play button, then turned around to face her.

She had disappeared, like she usually does when I need her, but I noticed her bedroom door was open. Typical.

"I warned you," I muttered, and turned to watch the episode.

The Transformers Prime theme song, in my opinion, was pretty good. It displayed the characters nicely, but it was slow. My mum had commented one time, as she sat in the dining room as I watched an episode that she liked the music. I had to agree.

Like I said earlier, my sister and I were re-watching the whole thing, to find things we missed, things we forgot, or things we loved. With every show we do this. Especially shows like Sherlock.

I watch that show over and over, paying close attention to each episode carefully, because, let me tell you, you miss stuff that makes things seem much clearer.

Anyways, halfway through the episode- which I hadn't bothered to check the title- the TV started glitching out. It was an odd thing for my television to do, since it was actually quite a newer television. The screen flickered again, and I blinked.

The episode came back on, but then flickered again. This time, for a longer duration of seconds. During that time, I could've sworn I heard the characters voices around me. I shook my head as the episode came back on. I obviously didn't get enough sleep last night, not that I usually do.

Suddenly, the screen just began spazzing out. It reminded me faintly of a disco party. The volume became increasingly louder, pure static, and my heart lurched at the sudden level of noise. I dived off the couch, once I had recovered, and muted the device in one quick motion.

Thankfully, my parents weren't home. They'd ask questions, and I didn't really have answers.

"What the actual frag," I muttered, going towards the screen, which was flashing lights that did not resemble my programme in any way. Without the horrendous volume blaring, what was being displayed on the TV was slightly psychedelic, but strangely familiar, in a vague sort of way.

Now, you should know, I'm an interesting person. And so, when a TV starts having a party of its own, like Art from Monsters University, I just have to touch it.

"Curiouser and curiouser," I quoted Alice in wonderland before mentally counting to three, letting my fingers come in contact with the television. Only, they didn't. They went straight through. A static shock rippled throughout my whole body, and I was pulled forward by a strong, invisible force. There was no time to scream, not that I'm sure I would have.