Photograpghy & Zayn Malik xx

"Hey Kenzie, I'm going to the park. be back later." I called out to my  best friend. After hearing her grunt  in response i walked out the door and over to the park. I sat on the end of a bench. 

Sorry I'm being rude. Let me introduce myself. My name is Melissa. I have boob length red hair and pale skin. My style is pretty vintage and i love it. I live in London and  absolutely love to take pictures. I'm going to uni for photography. We get a new project every week and this week it was to go to the park and find something that inspires you and to capture it in pictures. This week is one of my favorites so far because i love the park across the street from my flat i shared with my best friend. Every time i went here something good always happened to me. 

I looked around from where i was on the bench to see that i wasn't the only person on it. At the other end was a guy wearing a hoodie and sunglasses even though it wasn't very sunny at all, looking to be about 19. Most people would just walk away from him because it was kinda sketchy, but me, being me decided to talk to him.

"Is something wrong?" i asked him softly because he looked like he had been crying.

He just kinda looked at me for a moment before answering me. "No. Not really. Thanks for pretending like you care though." he said with such a small smile i don't even know if it was actually there.

"I wasn't pretending. I do care." i replied looking him straight in the eye so he knew i wasn't lying.

"Well  thank you but its nothing. I'll be fine love." he said not looking back at me.

"How about i tell you something. Then you tell me whats wrong. Maybe it will help you feel better. You know, talking about it. I wont judge you if you wont judge me." i said shrugging.

"Er, okay. Okay sure" he said turning to look at me.

"Well first my name is Melissa, most people call me Mel. Umm" i started trying to think of something that wouldn't bore him to death. I guess i could tell him about that one night. Hesitating i sighed and started again "One night a few months ago. I broke up with my boyfriend because he started smoking and umm doing drugs and all that bad stuff. I didn't like it and didn't like him anymore. If i ever even did but that's not the point. I um was walking home from being out to eat with a friend. He saw me and forced me into his car. I tried to fight him but it just didn't work. He was to strong. He brought me back to his house and forced himself on me. It was the worst night of my life." i said quietly with tears in my eyes thinking of that night.

"I'm so sorry that happened. You really didn't have to tell me that. I'm so sorry." he said pulling me into a hug. He smelt so good. I felt so save and i didn't even know his name yet. Which reminds me. 

"Thank you. Uh whats your name?" i asked looking up at his chocolate brown eyes.

"Zayn. My names Zayn." He said pulling back a bit to smile at me.

"Zayn."i thought aloud "That just happens to be my favorite name." i smiled

He laughed "Well i guess i have to tell you know. Its only fair. Although its not much compared to yours. he sighed i just looked at him waiting for him to continue.

"My best friend that i thought i was in love with. Told me very bluntly she didn't feel the same way." he said looking at me intently.

"You said you thought. What do you mean? Your not really in love with her?" i asked confused and looking up at him.

"No. I don't think i am. Not after meeting you." he said softly

"Is that so?" i blushed "well good. Maybe it wont hurt you anymore then." i said quietly

"Mhm. Maybe. On a happier note. What brings you to this wonderful park this early in the day?" He asked. Looking like he actually wanted to know.

"Im here to work on my photography assignment but i got distracted. Not that i mind at all." i said realizing i was leaning into him and sitting up blushing again.

"Oh really? Well i'll leave you be until you finish then." He said smirking at me like he knew i didn't want that. Why does he seem so familiar..

"Oh no your not bothering me at all! Acutally i would like you help. You see the project is to capture something that inspires you in a picture. And well you inspired me that not all people are horrible and rude. That some are truely nice and caring and woderful without even trying." i said looking down to hide my blush. He put his hand under my chin making me look into his warm brown eyes. To my suprise he was blushing too. 

His hood fell down and i realized who this was. It was Zayn Freaking Malik. I wasnt a huge fan but i always thought he was attractive.

"Oh is that so?" He said smirking at me like he won a huge bet. Oh my god i said that out loud didnt i?

"Yes you did." he said laughing at my blushing cheeks.

"Well i find you attractive too." he whispered in my ear before standing up pulling me with him.

"Well lets get started so we can spend time together afterwards."

Two hours,  a lot of laughing and blushing later i was finally done with my project.

"I had a great time Mel." Zayn said pulling me close to him. He started leaning in. He kissed me. I instantly felt sparks. I wonder if he felt it  too. Our tongues danced with each others fighting for dominance. It seemed as nothing else mattered. Only me and him. We both slowly pulled away leaning our foreheads together. Both breating heavily. 

"Be mine?" he ask bending down on one knee as if he was asking me to marry him.

I smiled the biggest smile know to mankind i said "Only if you'll be mine." pulling him back up to me and hugging him.

"He whispered "Forever." so quietly i don't think i was suppose to hear it. But i did. And it made my me realize i had fallen  in love with him. In one day. That has to be some kind or record. Most people would say it isn't real love but how would they know if it didn't happen to them, huh?

See this is the reason i love this park. Something good always happens. But today something incredible happened and i couldn't be more happy about it.

I was hugging Zayn Malik. And he was mine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I donno but im pretty proud of this(: Tell me what you think! 

--Sarah xx