chapter 1

Hanan P.O.V
I was sleeping when my dad wake me up, did you forget that you will start going to your new school today? 

My dad muhammad said.

Oh dad I forgot, i quickly wake up from bed and went straight to the bathroom, after i take my bath i dress in my school uniform.
And went dawn stairs to have my breakfast.

Morning dad, morning sweetheart come have your breakfast before your uncle arrive.

OK dad.

Kamal pov

Iwas sleeping in my room when my alarm wake me up, oh it's 8 o'clock in the morning.
I'm going to be late for school, i quickly take my bath dress in my school uniform and went downstairs,mom where is my bag?! I hear my brother areef asking my mum,oh boy, my mom Maryam said, your bag is here areef, please come and have your breakfast you children are giving me headache.

Iwent straight to the kitchen and kiss my mom on her cheeks, mom I'm going, you didn't have your breakfast yet ,mum i have to go I'm late
Ok bye my mom said, i went out and call the driver to take me to school.

Hanan pov

Oh my how a beautiful school i can't stop looking at the school garden a very nice
Place,everything there was nice, when we arrive at the principal office he ask us to sit and give us some pappers to sign on it, He even test me to see if i can join them.

He take me to my new class,  i went inside the class ,the moment i enter the class .i saw a female teacher standing in front of the students, she ask me are you the new student?
yes i am,she said  ok can you introduce your self to the students, yes i said at the dame time moving to the front of the class. My name is hanan Muhammad, from Rayan international school,I'm 16 years old this month  I'm really happy to be your class mate i hope it's the same from you thankyou .the teacher said welcome to new standard school I'm your math teacher miss robeca, she show me a sit and ask me to sit there, after some minute it's time for break and we all went to the cafeteria, i even have a new friend there Sara, she's a nice person, we eat together at the cafeteria.

when the break is over we went back to our class,I'm a science student while she's art student, i lost my way to go back to class so i started roaming about,it's that moment when i dump into someone,I raise my head slowly to see what was that, unfortunately
We made eye contact with a man, oh my!! i stair at him he is so handsome, i like this kind of men, his voice stop me from thinking, are you alright??
I said yes I'm alright, sure ?yes i said and he live quickly at the moment.

***please help me this is my first time writing a story i know there will be some mistake in my grammar *** but i don't tolerate harsh comments*****

Love and kisses

Sofieameen        

                                                                                                         😚Don't forget to vote and comments💖