Chapter 1: the perfect boy

When she saw him time slowed to a stop. He was perfect and she knew that her life would never be the same because she had finally found him. The first boy she would ever kill. There he stood, foot against the wall gazing at the crowds passing him by.she could feel his life in her hands, her lips twitched into a small but evident smile. Blade in hand she stalked towards him pushing past the fore coming crowds. No one took any notice of her, but there were an occasional few who pushed past her but then again what else could you expect from a crowded Brokleyn street on a Friday night. She finally reached him. As she brought down her blade he barely had any time to comprehend what was going on. She stared down at his limp body. Her job was complete, for now.

Little did she know that she was being watched. Watched by a person across the street wondering what a girl like that would be doing at a time like this. Her charcoal hair and dark a tire blended in with the shadows making her almost look nonexistent.She was trying to go unnoticed. He let out a little laugh as his lips curved into a smirk.Finally here found it and this time he was not going to lose her.

*Three days later *
She has been on the move, never staying at the same place for more that six hours..Now she had finally made it to the outskirts of the town where do you swim down in Ellie's and cigarette smoke filled the air. She made it into the areas which the cops avoid.She knew she was safe, but for how long? She also felt like she was being watched but she dismissed the thought, it was probably nervous jitters from that kill.Finally she had entered the rendezvous point, a small diner. She checked the time and waited.

~I know it's a really short chapter but I hope you enjoy it. I don't usually publish stuff so I thought I'd give it a go. If you like the story and would like me to continue please do let me know ~