Young and in Love. XXXxxx

Start from the beginning

She couldn't help but think what fun it would be and just one time wouldn't kill her...Besides she was 99.5% sure Tri would be there...

Chapter 3

Lauren stomped through the halls towards where Kathy and Emily were chatting about what kind of dress they were getting for Bree's party.

She did a sudden U-turn. She did not want to talk to those losers.

Lauren looked ticked and everyone knew it. She had to find Bree-ASAP!

Tri had texted Lauren and she couldn't wait to share the news with her friend. Although they both agreed that crushes were so last year so she never told Bree about how she felt about Tri. She was starting to believe she liked him.

Chapter 4

Bree skipped to the dumpsters at exactly 1:59pm.

"I thought you wouldn't come!" said a voice above her. She whirled around just in time to see Tri jump off from the stairwell that led to the abandoned art room.

Bree smiled until her face hurt. It seemed like Tri was looking at her for hours.

She reached over and daintily touched his arm shouting, "You're it!"

She ran up to the abandoned art room thinking it would be a nice place to ask him if he liked her. Tri was gaining on her. She pushed herself forward into the depths of darkness beneath the room's floors. Tri jumped down after her. She slowly skidded to a stop and Tri came crashing down on top of her. They both got up, clearly embarrassed. Bree took a peak at Tri's face. He was grinning his perfect grin. She felt like the luckiest girl on Earth. All of a sudden Tri started to learn towards her. She took a step back tumbling down to the dirty floor. Tri reached down and helped her up. Then he quickly pulled her in for a ....hug. That's all????! Bree thought but accidentally said aloud. Tri blushed then picked up all 93lbs of Bree and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.

Chapter 5

Lauren ran to her favorite place to give herself secret pep talks -the abandoned art room. While she was running she started to hum, "Hot 'n Cold" by Katy Perry.

Finally Lauren reached the room. She heard giggling from the inside. Maybe it was just her imagination? She pushed the door open quickly.

Chapter 6

After having Lauren come in on me and Tri I saw some sweat near her nose so I giggled and ran to go wipe it off... I realized something.......-those were tears!

"Oh no!" I screamed!

"What?!!?"

"YOU LIKE HIM TOO!!!!?!!!!!!!!"

"(Hic) Yes, but now our friendship is ov-er! You're done like "The Real Housewives of Atlanta"! Entertaining at first but totally fake!!!!!!!!!!"

"Wait!" I whispered.

I hadn't realized but I was crying, too.

PART TWO ENIMES

Chapter 7

Lauren had never actually hated someone before, but now after the whole screaming match with Bree, she felt like she knew what it meant. Lauren just felt numb all over her body. After chilling in her private tennis court for a half hour she could've sworn she'd cry as much water in the Artic Ocean. Lauren had only had one ejective now and that was to destroy Bree Conlad. Not only she had she stole the boy she dreamed of being with, but she also was laughing when a stressed Lauren came into the room. She couldn't believe she was ever even friends with that.....snitch.