Chapter 2.

Aiden's POV

'BEEP BEEP'

Argh. It's morning, lovely morning! Yeah right, hell no. I slammed the clock with a little bit too much force, causing the clock to be reduced into metal scrapes. Well, it is not my fault that the bloody clock is annoying. Dragging my body to the toilet, I washed up and walk into my closet to choose something to wear. I throw on a black button-up with black ripped jeans and a pair of timberland. I grab one of my car keys and walk down to the kitchen for breakfast.

" What would you like to have sir?" The cook, Tim asked. In case you folks don't know, I am the Alpha King and I am the royalty in the werewolves world. Don't get me wrong, although I am the King and should be treated like a king but who cares so much in this century. It pissed me off sometimes since I felt that I have boundaries set from my pack and I, with them calling me sir, Alpha and king.

" Anything is fine as long as it is edible. Just remember to size up everything. Oh and Tim, just when will you start calling me by Aiden?"

" Whenever I feel like it, Sir."

"Damm, Tim. I will make sure you got that fixed one day. Now hurry off to cook me some breakfast." I said smiling admitting defeat by my staff.

Pancakes were cooked within a few minutes and they taste close to heaven. I gobbled down and make my way to the garage. I got in one of my beauties, a black SUV and drive off to school.

Well, I may be the King but which nineteen years old in the human world is the chairman of the board? Makes no sense huh, so I am finishing up classes to act like a normal human kid. Well, I am only a year late and yes, it was short considering I could stabilise everything within a year. I became the Alpha King even though I was only sixteen. The youngest Alpha King ever. Well, I would say that is pretty neat to be the youngest ever if you ask me now. The sixteen me would not have agreed. 

Imagine a well-planned sudden attack from the rouges that has managed to just kill your parents, the Alpha King and Luna Queen. Without having a minute to absorb the fact that your parents just died, you are thrown into war mode where you have to quickly deploy your pack to fend off the rouges. 

They were smart to make use of my mother. She was a beautiful white wolf, virtuous and caring Queen to all the werewolves. They lured my mother out to the neutral zone by kidnapping a young wolf. Young wolves are not able to use the mind link, thus, moon goddess blesses all Luna the ability to feel distressed young wolves. With my mother, they lured my father next. When your mate dies, the remaining is not only emotionally hurt but they are physically weakened as well. That was the point of the rouges, to weakened my father so they could have a chance to kill him. When my father found my mother's body, his sanity broke. They mutilated her. My father ran straight to their leader for revenge, but a trap was laid, one versus twenty. 

After the immediate situation has been handled, you are thrown into the political world. The other Alpha is at least twenty years old, why would they bow down to a sixteen years old that easily? Of course, there will be some resistance. I had to prove to them I was worthy to be their Alpha King and no one can usurp my place.  

- 5 minutes later-

I arrived at the school and parked my car at the slot that I usually park at. Although it is not labelled or something, everyone knows I like to park there, werewolves or not. As soon as I got out of the car, my Beta Luke came over to greet me.

" Morning bro," he said while giving me a nod he likes to call as a nod of respect. Luke is my best friend and he is one of the best Beta I can ever have since he knows when to be serious and when to be himself, the joker from hell.