[1.1]No lights

It was 7 'o clock pm on New year's eve. It was raining heavily and I was alone. My parents were out tonight- on a restaurant- and all my siblings spent their evenings at their homes or with their friends. I told my parents that I would stay at home, some friends would come around. But I've got very spontaneous friends what means that there would be no-one to hang out with me. Suddenly a thunderstorm grew out of the rain and after a few minutes the main cutout didn't work anymore. No electricity in the living room, the kitchen, the bath or anywhere else. Oh damn it!
"So what do normal people do on a new year's evening without any friends, food or electricity?" I asked myself and decided that they would wait till everything is working again.
"What about visiting Graham at his home? I could take my bike." So, after putting on my favourite black sweatshirt jaked, I got out in the darkness, instantly wet of the rain. "I might take a helmet with me" I thought. But "nevermind it's a short way down" was what I acted like. I locked the door put the key in my pocked and got on my bike. The rain and wind were heavy but I didn't want to die alone. So I followed the street straight down to the village. I couldn't see nothing but, suddenly, nearly in front of my aim, an agressive dog jumping right into the wheels of my bike. I fell off the bike, hitting the edge of the pavement badly, luckily only with my shoulder and my back. The dog, probably more shocked than I was, ran away. I tasted blood in my mouth, so I searched and found the lack in my lips with my tongue. Perhaps I've bitten them by falling of my bicycle. It wasn't hurting that much but the bleeding didn't stop. I stood up. The rain still didn't stop. "Bloody hell", I thought, "it's bloddy new year's eve!" But the House of the guy I wanted to visit was only about 100 metres away from me, so I got on my bike again and rode to the little graden I've seen so often at this time. Well, because of the rain, I didn't see it that time.