Chapter 19 - "Well, I am a rude guy."

Hey, I put a surprise you were all asking me to do since a while in this chap. :D Hope you enjoy.. ;)
______________________________________________________

Chap. 19

Time froze. How did humans breath again?!

I was shell shocked. What the hell was wrong with him? The Jason I knew would never say this to any one. Least of all me.

"What the hell, Jason?" I blurted out. I didn't know if I said exactly the right thing then. What if he was serious? I just wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

I was pretty sure that my mouth was hanging open and that I had a 'priceless' expression on my face. His face said it all. I knew his real intentions when his smirk a started to grow and then he burst out laughing.

Jerk.

"Oh... God... Look at you face Hahahaha!!" He let out between his laughs. He was clutching his stomach and his head fell back as I could see a tear rolling down his cheek.

Although I wanted to punch the hell out of him, I let out asigh of relief. I was somehow glad that he was joking. I don't know how I would exactly deal with such a situation. I took my decision since I broke up with James. 

No more of these stuff. Not before five or ten more years... or forever.

Yes, maybe I was attracted to Tyler, god I was crazy about him. Actually I was attracted to nearly every beautiful guy out there- but he was somehow different. Maybe it was just because handsome guys are my weakness. But maybe it was his aura that draws me towards him. I don't know.

But I knew one thing.

I wasn't going to let anyone know about it. Even if it risks me my life. I would just stay normal and the feelings would go away by themselves.

"Idiotic Jerk," I said as I punched his shoulder. Putting a scowl on my face.

"Ow! What's that for, woman?!" He asked rubbing his shoulder. I just shrugged and stuck out my tongue at him.

"Whatever, what did you want?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Nothing, I just wanted to piss you off," He shrugged and I scowled at him.

"You mean you just brought me all the way here, just to piss me off?!" I said in bewilderment. 'and I almost got killed on the way,' I silently added in my head.

Rage was starting to build inside me as I heared the git chuckle. I had the urge to yell at him. But then I remembered my decision to give up on my new habit of yelling around him all the time. I have come to a compromise with myself to treat him like the annoying tortourus friend he is.

I inhaled and exhaled a couple of times. "You're an idiot," I said.

He grinned sheepishly. "Why thank you,"

"Whatever, I have to go." I said looking at the time in my phone. Martina would be home already by now. I needed to get my purse; for I forgot to take any money with me. I decided that I'll just go get it then take the bus to go home.

"Why?" He asked. I quirked my left eyebrow at him.

"I have nothing to do here, why wouldn't I go?" I ask in confusion.

He muttered something under his breath then looked up at me. "Okay, see you on Monday, then," he said.

"Alright, see you," I said then started to walk off. I put my headphones on and my mind started to wander around a bunch of random stuff.