1 Direction Rage

One hot summer day, a girl named Aleta Summiers was walking down the street with a sweat-soaked handerchief in her hand. She was wearing a green-plaid shirt with a denim skinny jeans and a paperboy hat  which looks so fantastic on her. She was walking to her job ( She's a fashion designer )

" Whoo! What a hot day! " Aleta exclaimed, while wiping off the sweat on her fore head with her handkerchief. " I shouldn't have wear make up today ! Who woulda know it's gonna be so hot? Well, I gotta check my face in my mirror. "

She stopped walking and started searching for her mirror.

" Where is that mirror! Uggh! "  She shrieked, still sarching for her mirror in her galaxy-like bag. But her mirror was nowhere to be found. ( Actually, she left it in her apartment. Silly! )

 " Maybe I've forgotten it at home. " says Aleta with irritation in her voice.

Aleta looked to her left and saw a limo that has windows tinted. She smiled.

" Good thing there's a tinted car there! " she said cheerfully.

She walked toward the limo, and started checking if there was a smudge on her face.

When she was done and was about to leave, out of the blue, the door opened.

Someone stepped out of the limo.

" Uhm, so miss, uuh,  found anything on your face today? " says Louis Tomlinson, who was snickering because of Aleta.

" What the HECK?! You were actually in there the whole friggin time? " asked Aleta angrily.

" Yup. So? " asked Louis sarcastically with a grin on his face.

" Haha! So funny! " said Aleta sarcastically and let off a pout on her face. " So I suppose that you took some photos of me making funny faces? " 

Louis nods. " Uh-yup. " says Louis with a smile.

" Well, lemme tell you this. You think that you are so high that you can take away pictures like that! That's so low of you! " says Aleta. " I really didn't think that the famous Louis Tominson had a low entertainment. What the heck is that? "

" You guys are worthless. I am late from my job and my eyes hurt. You are such an eye sore. " says Aleta angrily and walks away with a face full of anger and hatred. " I'm done with you fools. "

" Stop! Please! I know it's so low of me! I apologize! " begged Louis.

Aleta ignored Louis and continued walking and gave him a good  middle finger attack. " Fuck off, bitch. "

Louis just stood there with amazement. ( Wind blows. Whooo.. [[ HHAHAAHAHAAH! ]] )

Aleta, on the other side was laughing so hard.

And Louis was just surprised ( I gueesss? )

- Fin -

 Sorry guys! There were nothing to do in school so me and my bestfriend made up this story. It just popped out in our crazy heads. She loves 1D while in the other hand, me, hates them, except for Louis! xD Well, we were thinking about zombie 1D story. Haha. It's GUNna be fun :)