Imagine: Waking up next to him.

Nash Grier: I woke up, the sun illuminating through my pale tan curtains. I shuffled around until I came face to face with the most amazing boy ever. Nash. I couldn't help it I stared at him, his long eyelashes and the way his blackish brown hair fell into his face when he rested. He shuffled about and I quickly turned over pretending to be asleep one of his strong arms pulled me closer to him and he whispered into my ear, ¨Dont stare at anyone else, but me.¨ 

Cameron Dallas: A sudden jab in the ribs woke me up from a dreamless sleep I opened my eyes coming face to face with a very awake Cameron. He kissed me and pulled away quickly, and a large smile on his face, ¨Hey babe.¨ I mumbled a low hi in response and he chuckled lifting me onto his lap, I leaned down kissing his temple and neck, ¨First time your not cranky in the morning.¨ He chirped. I back away from the kiss grabbing a pillow and hitting him in the face, before kissing him sorry.

Matt Espinosa: I have officially been awake for four minutes I didn't want to move through, Matt was next to me and I was staring at him waiting for him to wake up. It took a while, I counted the seconds, Four Minutes and twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-three, twenty-four. I was drawn back out of my thought when Matt whimpered something under his breath, his eyes still shut closed tightly. He was dreaming something. ¨Dont leave me y/n. I don't know what I'd do...¨ my eyes went wide and I smiled. I kissed his forehead lightly before skipping downstairs to make breakfast.

Shawn Mendez:  I was not a morning person whatsoever. I heard the door open and I ignored it rolling over onto my belly using the pillow to cover my ears, I heard another noise and then felt somebody sit at the edge of my bed, a low guitar strum made me shift slightly my eyes wide open, ¨Laying on the bathroom floor, feeling nothing, I'm overwhelmed and insecure, give me something, I could take to ease my mind slowly, Just have a drink and you'll feel better, Just take her home and you'll feel better, Keep telling me that it gets better, Does it ever?¨ I smiled as Shawn's beautiful voice filled my ears I peeked up from my pillow and snuck him a kiss on the cheek. ¨It gets better.¨ I sang silently before getting up to make coffee.                                           (Shawn Mendez: In my Blood.)

Taylor Caniff: The sky was a bright blue, and I was laying in the middle of a meadow, I smiled as large flowers grew around me magically. The sound of a blaring horn woke me up from my gorgeous dream I glared at Taylor and he smirked. I reached up to scratch my head to find shaving cream all over my hand and hair. Taylor smile deepened. ¨Taylor Michael Caniff! You will pay!¨ I screamed, I got up out of bed and chased Taylor around our room suddenly Taylor grabbed my hips laying me on the bed, I smeared shaving cream into his hair and he chuckled, ¨So cute...¨ He mumbled kissing my forehead. 

Aaron Carpenter: Aaron came home late last night, I felt his weight hit the bed. I remembered it was 2:50 in the morning. What was he out doing, what the heck! I wanted to slap him but at the moment I was sitting on the edge of my bed contemplating between packing my stuff and leaving or waiting and trying to solve the problem. I glanced at sleeping Aaron, he had a small hickey on his neck and dark circles under his eyes. He cheated, I looked away then heard him moan slightly. I looked over seeing Aaron wake up, ¨Hey babe.... you okay?¨ I glared at him, ¨Nice hickey.¨ I stated blankly trying to hide the emotion that was cracking inside. I saw his hand reached up and brush against it, he frowned, ¨Can I explain.¨ I shook my head and went to make myself breakfast.

Carter Reynolds: Carters warm hand shook my shoulder causing me to wake up, ¨Morning Gorgeous.¨ I smiled lightly and looked down at the tray in front of me, scrambled eggs, toast, and some sliced strawberries put in the shape of a heart laid in front of me. Including a single pink rose, it was beautiful. I looked up at him, and he blushed and handed me a fork. I took a bite and moaned at the taste. ¨This is amazing, I love you.¨ I said. He smiled and pecked my lips, ¨Love you too.¨ 

Jack Johnston: The sound of piano playing woke me up from my beauty sleep, ugh. I hate mornings, but as the sound of beautiful classical music rolled in and I couldn't help but grin brightly I got up slipping on one of Jack's shirts. I smelled the shirt lightly as I headed down the hallway to the piano, I saw him playing shirtless in his boxers, I rushed up and kissed his cheek. He smiled at me a continued to play, ¨Your getting better and better every day...¨ I mumbled he smiled and looks at me, ¨And you are getting more and more beautiful every day.¨ 

Jack Gilinsky: I was sleeping until the thunder wave of enormous craps decided to swallow me whole. Good morning to you too mother nature. I fluttered my eyes open looking around seeing Jack nowhere in sight. A rush of worry rained over me but I groaned and sank further into the bed, I gave up. Soon I heard the door open, my head tilted up seeing Jack in the doorway. He looks so handsome I love it when he wears baseball caps. I smiled slightly then frowned as more craps caved in. He frowned back automatically understanding, ¨You sleep. Chocolate, Romantic Movies, and more coming your way!¨ He smiled brightly, ¨Im fine babe...¨ I mumbled, ¨No.. no. Sleep!¨ He took off his baseball cap putting it on my face making my eyes closed. I heard him chuckle and instantly I fell asleep.