Good Girl Gone Bad

Chapter 1

*Amara's POV*

I was always an outsider.  And this is my story.  I was born in Miami, Florida.  Shortly after we moved to Orlando.  We live in a nice house; only one leak.  My brother and my parents are famous.  No one notices me.  The maids don’t ever talk, at least not to me.                                        

I  wanted no part in a friendship until I met Jeneal.  I met her in 1st grade.  She complemented my rainboots.  back then they were pink but now I’m teased for my big yellow rainboots.

Now I'm in high school.  I guess you could say I hang out with the "indie" group which is pretty ironic if I may say so myself.  Ouchwhat was that? I thought.  I turnedc around Courtney (the most popular girl in the school) was holding a dinner roll. 

Oh, hell no, I thought.  I picked up my tray full of spaggeti I was so sick of her.  I smased the tray onto her bleached blonde hair.  My friends laughed as she yelled "EWWW, THE PRINCIPAL WILL HEAR OF THIS"  

+++++++++++++++

"Amara, we are a zero-tolerance school your act, if I may, could have gotten you expelled, now since this is your first offence you will only have a week of detention,"Mr. Harrison said more but I pretty much just zoned out after that.  

I wonder what my perfect family is going to think of this.

"Miss Nax, Miss Nax?  You are dissmissed,"  Mr.Harrison said, pulling me out of my trance.

I exited the office.  Jeneal was outside "What did he say?,"Jeneal asked. I told her about my detention. She sighed,"Amara we'll miss the OK GO concert"  Crap,she was right.  "I'll have to breakout," I announced. 

A/N: This is my first story tell me what you think of it!