Outfits & Car Ride

Hi! I just wanted to say that this is my first story...hope you enjoy it!

- Jay👽

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Kaylee's POV*

"Kaylee!" I heard Sam yell from upstairs.

"Kaylee! Come help me!"

I ran upstairs to find Sam in only his boxers.

We've been friends since we were 5, I'm used to it.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't know what to wear" he said all sassy.

"Let me help you" I said.

I went to his closet and picked out some clothes.

He came out of the bathroom wearing his white shirt that said 'HIPSTA PLEASE' in black lettering. His black ripped skinny jeans, and his red vans.

"Thanks, I'm glad I have a girl living with me that knows fashion" he said looking in the mirror.

"You're stupid" I giggled.

"My turn!!" Sam yelled.

"To do what?" I asked.

"To pick out your outfit" He said.

"Okay" I said shaking my head.

We walked into my room and he picked out some clothes.

I walk out in a white

'Hello, my name is Mrs. Pottorff'

shirt with black lettering, that he made me wear, with my black ripped skinny jeans, with black and white tribal leggings underneath, and also my red vans. He told me to put my hair in a messy ponytail. I only put mascara and concealer on. We brushed our teeth and went downstairs.

"Where's Kian? He was just down here" I said.

"I don't know" Sam said.

I saw a note on the table.

#KAM,

Flew home to visit family! You two love birds will be here alone for the next 2 weeks. BOOSKA BOOSKA!

~ Kian <3

"Love birds?" We both say.

"Oh Kian" I said.

"What do you want to do today?" Sam asked.

"I don't know pink hair, what should we do?" I smiled and messed up his hair.

"I got an idea!" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You know how you're always talking about getting your lip pierced like mine" he said.

"Yeah, but I want mine on the other side" I said.

"And how you were talking about wanting to get tattoos" he continued.

"Yeah..." I replied.

"How 'bout I take you to get them done. I'll take you where I go" he said.

"Okay!" I got excited.

He grabbed his keys and I grabbed both of our phones. We got into the car and drove off.

***

All of a sudden I heard 'Classic' come on. I turned it up and started jammin'. Sam jammed out with me.

'Ooh girl you shining, like a 5th avenue diamond.

And they don't make them like they used to; you're never going out of style.

Ooh pretty baby; this world might've gone crazy; the way you save me; who could blame me, when I just wanna make you smile.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! I hope you liked it. I know it's a little boring....it will get more interesting in maybe the 3rd chapter.

Well....bye for now!!!

~Jay😎