1: Crashing to Earth

~{Legend}~

Bumblebee has found the kid we were looking for. Sam Witwicky. His great-grandfather found Megatron and accidentally activated it. Optimus was looking for the glasses to process it. And Sam's the only answer for it. "We have to crash?" I questioned.

"We have to crash," Prime answered. We went to our own slots, and Jazz was the smallest auto-bot ever. Ironhide was the same size as Prime, but loads of weapons. He's the Weapon Specialist. I'm just a normal fighting auto-bot.

Breathing so hard right now. And heat was burning my back. We were probably entering the Earth by now. I wonder where Drift is. He has samurais and stuff that are cool. Oh, and Ratchet's here, too. My first crash.

I landed on the pavement. White flashing things blinded my eyes, I tried to get up, but I feel so wobbly. Small humans still capturing me with those flashing things. I ran away, and tried to find a car to scan.

I sighed, and found this awesome electric blue Camaro. I quickly scanned it, and transformed into a car. I drove where Optimus, Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet are.

Being an autobot would be hard sometimes, but sometimes all you do was cruise around the town when you don't have any objectives to finish.

At an alley, Optimus went the other way since he's a truck. Ratchet's an ambulance, and I can't remember what car Jazz and Ironhide has. Sorry, I'm suffering to short memory loss.

A boy and a girl hopped out of Bumbs' car. Optimus transformed, and squatted at the boy. Hey, I remember him! It's Sam Witwicky. "Are you Sam?"

"Y-yeah," Sam stammered. He stared at Prime's blue eyes. Every auto-bots had blue eyes, and every Decepticons had red.

"My name is Optimus Prime. The leader of these auto-bots," Prime introduced. We started transforming to robots. "This is Ratchet, the Autobot Medical Officer. Behind you's Ironhide, the Weapon Specialist."

"And I'm Jazz," Jazz beamed in. He began hopping around, and rested on the car with a pose.

"This is Legendary. Also known as Legend. She's the best with swords and stuff. Mostly needed to train. She suffers short memory loss," Prime said, making me lean on my side and glare at him. "Now you know Bumblebee, your guardian."

Bumbs acted as if he was at a boxing tournament. Yeah, he acted as if he was a kid. He even fought as if he was in t.v shows. You know, them new moves that humans do. Roundhouse, uppercut, jabs. Everything.

"Why are you here?" the girl questioned Prime. Optimus pushed something on his ear, and he projected the Cybertron.

"Long time ago, Megatron betrayed us Auto-bots. He called themselves Decepticons. He was after the Cube. Sam's great-grandfather, discovered Megatron and accidentally activated him. Now he's alive, and we need the glasses," Prime explained. He always gets the talk, since he's the leader.

"How did you know about the glasses?"

"Ebay," Prime simply replied. Ironhide nudged me with his gun, making me snap out of my staring at Bumbs. We both have the same height. Smaller than everyone. Except Jazz. He's small.

"Why are you staring at him?" Ironhide questioned, smiling jerkily at me. I scowled at him.

"I'm not staring at Bumblebee," I denied. He bursted into a fit of laughter. I shook my head, standing up and walking around the pavement.

"Auto-bots, roll out!" Prime called. I quickly transformed into a car, and followed the others. Wow, so this is how the Earth looked like. Quite dark, and this is what they call 'night'. Cars were surrounded around us, making me feel so uncomfortable.

I wonder what the feel like seeing Ratchet stroll around in that ambulance. I scoffed, speeding up.

We ended up in a small house. And Sam got off Bumblebee. "Try to stop them," he whispered to Michaela.

I started transforming, and Michaela ran to me. "No, please don't!"

Everyone started transforming, and we made our way to this pretty little garden. Bumblebee walked near Sam without getting caught by his father. I wonder around, and its awesome viewing miniature garden.

The man left. And everyone wandered off. "Don't step on--- no!" Prime stepped on the small fountain.

"Sorry, my bad."

"No-" Sam said, covering his mouth. A small dog came out the house, stopping next to Ironhide. The dog just tinkled on Ironhide's foot. Sam had his eyes widened. "No, Mojo! Ironhide! Stop! Stop!"

Mojo's the name of the small mutt. I mean, chihuahua. "Put the gun down. Put the gun down. T-this is our dog, Mojo. We like chihuahuas. Bad, Mojo, bad!"

"Bad, Mojo," repeated Ironhide. I laughed about how he said it. Bumblebee was wondering around the house. Not house, but the garden.

"The glasses," Prime reminded Sam, bending down at him. Sam sighed, scratching his head on the back. "Hurry."