Nirvana, Alesana, and Ollie

Hi my name is Ollie and I have black hair and blue eyes. I have 3 daughters and 1 cat. I am going to turn 22 in December. I am a paparazzi but don't get it twisted I am not a fatty that sits on a chair all day editing photos while some nanny is taking care of my babies, no! I am actually the one going out and taking the pictures and interviewing them. Ever since I was 12 years old I was in the photography business. Like I interned at The National Building Of Photography back in Scotland. I'm Scottish and I moved to America when I was 18 so I had freedom when I got to America.

I am allergic to any alcoholic beverage, so that is good since I don't really like it anyway. I am 5'5, yeah smallness runs in the family. My first daughter is 6 years old and her name is Nirvana, my second daughter is 2 1/2 years old her name is Alesana, my last child's name is Siren and she is 12 1/2 months. Nirvana was a rape baby and Alesana was chosen. Its normal in my family to get raped at a young age. I have trust issues so I won't be treated how I was again. I went to college at 13 years old and got a B+ in every class except for Journalism and Photography. For them I got As and A+'s.

When I was 17 my father died fighting for our country. He actually saved a young girls life. Her name is was actually Nirvana and she was the same age as my younger sister, Nellie who was 8 years old at the time.

My dad was 47 and he served 30 years. My mum recently died two years ago when I was 19 two years after my dad died. She was 41 years old and was killed in a car accident while in the car with my little brother and sister. Fortunately, the twins were unharmed but Oliver a broken arm and Olivia broke an arm.

Nirvana has brownish black hair and cold blue eyes. Her personality is dark and brooding. She doesn't talk much but she loves writing and drawing. She loves bands like Nirvana, Alesana, Panic! At The Disco, Pierce The Veil, Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandra, Never Shout Never, Sleeping With Sirens, Blood On The Dance Floor, Bring Me The Horizon, Chemical Romance, Juliet Simms, Birdy, Iggy Azalea, and of course Suicide Silence my FAVORITE band!

Alesana wants to be just like her older sister and tries everything in her power to be like Nirvana. She wears the same clothes as her. Does what she does. She even perfected her handwriting and speech. She even snuck into Nirvana's rolling schoolbag and went to school with her.

Siren has these beautiful big blue eyes and a puff of brown curly hair. Her personality is defiantly girly! She loves all pink, all Disney princess, and shit. She shows no interest in rock bands or photography. She is all merry and sunshine. Her favorite things are One Direction, Kevin Hart, Ariana Grande, Barbie, singing, dancing, being loud, being crazy, having fun, running, being outside, Bring Your Kids To Work Day, Pre-school, day school, Sam & Cat, and everything that a 1 year old girl would like and more!