An unlikely hero

I'm sitting in school bored out of my mind. I'm supposed to write a 1000 word essay on WW2 and hitler himself.

"Ugh this sucks!" I mutter a tad too loud.

"Michael no yellin' in da' class" yelled Mrs Lawry.

"Yes Mrs Lawry." I whispered.

BRING! Yes saved by the bell.

"M'kay class take this 'ere assignment and do some work on it at your houses!" Ordered Mrs Lawry.

"Yes Mrs Lawry" we droned.

Eventually everyone got up packed up there things and started the long trip home. While walking home I try and think of how I can make my work more interesting. Maybe I could include pictures, or make a poster. Nah, I don't have enough time to make a poster and the printer at home doesn't work. Then I saw it. A billboard with the title "WW2 History Museum." Finally I thought. A place overflowing with nazi history.

As I enter the building a tall blonde man approaches me.

"Come with me young Michael" he whispers.

"Who are you" I whisper back.

"A friend, now let's move" said the man.

As I follow the man he pulls out a small pistol from his muddy trench coat. I start to panic. As he turns left I turn right and I am greeted by a dark room with an eerie glow coming from the centre. As I fiddle for the switch I hear the blonde man yelling something in a strange foreign language but I do make out the words Nazis and Hitler.

I shut the door slowly and lock it just to be safe. I manage to find the light switch and discover that the eerie glow came from a machine. A man with small glasses and and darkened lab coat walks out from behind with a small pistol in his hand.

"Quick get in the machine before he figures out where you are!"

Without hesitation I jump in the strange cylinder shaped machine and pass out.