The Haunted Mansion

Chapter 1

                                                                         The First Scream

                       Once in the lazy, and boring town of Scarlett, an old haunted mansion lies upon a hill. All the people who tried to try to stay in that house, they were to never be seen again!Then one day two kids named Kelly and Tony, went into the gates, and asked to try staying over night. If the stayed overnight , they would win $100,000,000 in money, so they went and tried at night. They did as they said they were going to do. Then while Tony and Kelly were asleep, they heard a strange grumbling noise that was saying: " Get out or else you will pay for it!" They were warned but did not do as told by the voice. All of a sudden when they were sleeping, There was a scream, but when Kelly woke up, Tony was gone and all was left was a trail of blood and a foot print with the words: " You're next!"

                                                                               Chapter 2

                                                                                The Note

                        The next day, Kelly woke up to find a new blood covered note. She thought at first that she was hallucinating, but when she heard the scream in her head, she new it was really happening to her. She had opened the note, and saw something truly terrifying. What was written was," I take the people who don't listen to me and in revenge, I behead them right where they are located, and carry their heads with me!" What Kelly saw written at the bottom in blood, was terribly scary. She looked and she knew it said, " This time I took Tony and now I am going to coming for you next! You still have a chance to leave that is if you still want to stay alive." When Kelly woke up the next day she was truly frightened by what she received next.

                                                                             The Last Scream

                     When Kelly opened the note on the inside she read it written in some blood. The note read," You have one more chance to leave while you still can to stay alive or you can get your special punishment. You have until tonight to choose." This made Kelly think about what she was going to do. She did want to stay alive, but then she started thinking about Tony and being with him. After all he's always been there for her. She couldn't choose which one to do, stay alive or be with her friend Tony." Which one, which one?" Kelly kept on saying while pacing around the room. " I would miss my family, but I miss Tony at the same time ugh!" Night was getting closer and closer. Finally it was now night, and she still didn't end up choosing. Then before she knew it the ghost came back and asked which it would be. Kelly said "I am very sorry, but I haven't chosen yet it's really hard to pick which to do." Then without a choice, the ghost took her and said "just sleep and I'll only be giving you tomorrow." Then not knowing the ghost was lying, Kelly slept and then then the ghost came in and when Kelly heard footsteps and looked up she let out her final scream then she was beheaded. Then from that night forward on ever went into that house again.

                                                                               The End