Chapter I~ Vladimir High

Harper Wills, you might take take her for mad if you knew her real story, her real dreams, her agony and pain. She shed tears and a lot of them. All she got in return was being called the bad guy...

Dean Vladimir, it's all his and his family's fault Harper became the way she is. If it weren't for him Harper wouldn't be a creature of the night, She'd be able to enjoy my life.

Harper wasn't a good guy, not anymore...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the doors to my new home. A boarding school. Thanks mum. Thanks dad.

I moved schools a lot. But this school I wasn't ever going to leave. I was stuck here until the end of year 12.

"Hi. You must be the young Taylor Wills. Welcome to Vladimir high." A woman with the tag 'Principle' written on it smiled.

"Yep. That's me." I laughed awkwardly.

"I'm going to partner you up with Denise Vladimir." The principle smiled. "She'll show you to your dorm."

"Thanks." I half smiled.

"Denise?" The principle called.

"Right here Miss." Denise was behind me.

"W-what. How?" I asked and spun around.

"Don't worry kiddo. Let me show you to our dorm." Denise said.

"Uh. My name is Taylor." I muttered.

"I know." Denise winked.

It was silence for the short trip to the dorm. "So this is our room Taylor. We're sharing it with another girl who hasn't arrived yet." Denise gave me a funny look. "Why are you here?"

"Because I was supposed to be with my mother when I turned 16 but she skipped out on my and my dad couldn't handle having me for another two years." I shrugged my shoulders.

Great way to make friends you Assbutt. Doom and Gloom.

Denise laughed.

"Uh. I'm sorry. Did I say something funny?" I questioned.

"No not at all. Sorry. Anyway. Let me give you a rundown on the school." Denise bit her lip.

Huh. Weird.

"So you have the nerds. Not a group you wanna get into because once you're in. You're in. You have the averages. You stay there basically everyone gets along with you. The populars. That's my group. All we do is party and have fun. People say we try to hard to be Hell Raisers." Denise shrugged her shoulders. "But who doesn't wanna be a Hell Raiser. Saves the world and stuff."

"What's a Hell Raiser?" I asked trying to hold back a laugh. What a strange name.

"Hell Raisers save the world all the time. Especially from this woman called Harper. Harper is so evil it isn't funny. Some say she could even be a lady lucifer. They're pretty rare. The newest edition is in our year actually. I'd avoid her. She's got the bitch tone and hangs out with Hell Raisers. Which you have to prove yourself to be able to hang out with them."

"Right..." I nodded.

"Stop scaring the new girl Denise. The Hell Raisers haven't seen Harper in two years. The current group haven't even fought her before. None of them are original." A girl walked into the room.

"Yeah well of course their not. The original Hell Raisers are still fighting. Our schools ones are just the replacement and undergo heaps of training that only a few people would be able to do." Denise argued. "Seriously Amelia. Get your facts straight."

"Come on you're just jealous your childhood friend got in and not you. There's still two spots left. Better fight hard for them." Amelia laughed. "Anyway. New girl. My name is Amelia."

Ironic.

Denise laughed again.

"Did I say something funny bitch?" Amelia looked at Denise.

"I'm Taylor." I bit my lip.

"No. You didn't actually." Denise looks at me and winked.

"Or not." I stood in silence while the pair argued. "Uh. I'm sorry. I'm gonna uh go have a look around."

I quickly walked out of the dorm and made my way down the halls of the school.