O.cs in Question

So the o.cs I'm using are in the piece above! in order from left to right is Danny, Dan, Dray, Violet, Shadow, Flower, and Tiny! The center person is Dani of course! ^w^ 

I believe I'm doing asks in a slot fashion, so once all slots are filled, I'll get to them, and once asks are complete I'll open up more slots! However, if I don't feel in the mood for asks, I'll close up slots- please keep this in mind! I still have school and all-

I'll put small amounts of information down below~

Dani: Is female, and is mainly based on me! However for this I may make her attitude based off her in story personality mixed with mine as well! She actually always needs glasses I'm just lazy half the time to draw them! She actually does have wings, her right wing being blue and angelic, and her left wing being a bright red and demonic (or bat). Her tail is fanned out, patterned with a blue zigzag in the middle, and a purple zigzag on the tip

Danny: Is male, and is mostly like a fun yet nice jock. He is very playful and likes to annoy people, especially Dan! When needed though, he can be serious and compassionate. He has two demonic wings, both being purple! his tail is pointed like a demon's tail, but fluffy like a wolf's! He actually takes care of Flower, like a parent figure.

Dan: Is male, and is very sweet, but serious. He is more of a timid person when being confronted, however if it is about something he cares deeply about, he will be more assertive on how he feels. He has two angelic wings, both being a slightly darker shade of blue than his body. His tail is like a normal wolf tail, fluffy! He is constantly annoyed by Danny and his little games, but still sticks by him when he really needs help.

Dray: Is male, and is very optimistic and kind! He likes to be included, and loves hanging out with his friends, he is great with advice as well! He constantly try to be happy to forget about his past, where Shadow killed his brother... He is hoping one day he and his friends will get back at Shadow for his evil doing.His tail is like a normal wolf tail, fluffy! He lives a pretty average life, considering he's a neutral he doesn't have to deal with the rivalry of the heroes (angels) and darks(demons).

Violet: Is female, and is very sassy, selfish, and like a jock. She is not fond of Dani at all, considering her, her enemy. She has a small crush on Dan, only because he's hard to get, but she seems to be leaning in interest towards Shadow, considering how rude and bulky he is. She may get into trouble....She has two angelic wings, both being red violet at the bottom, like her ears, and the top is a lighter red violet. Her tail is fanned out, patterned with a red violet zigzag on the middle to tip.

Shadow: Is male, and is very aggressive, blood thirsty, and persuasive. He is the king of all dark wolfuroamon, killing many who oppose him. He has a light crush on Violet, but mostly for using her as a pawn against the hero wolfuroamon. He is all for war, however half the time he doesn't win due to little planning. He dislikes that one of his own members (Danny) is constantly disappearing without a word, and later returning. He has two demonic wings, both being black. His tail is pointed like a demon's tail, but fluffy like a wolf's.

Flower: Is female, and is very shy and scared, but only because the war, and what Shadow would do to Danny if he figured out he was taking care of her...Her parents are unknown, however Danny likes to tease Dan that Flower is a child of their's, which Dan dejects upsetly. She has two angelic wings that are light red at the bottom, like her ears, and even lighter red at the top! She is only a child wolfuroamon.

Tiny: Is male, and is very funny and optimistic! He doesn't hang around wolfuroamons as much as he hangs around people small and simple like him, he is a species of base character, so many "Tiny"s exist in variations! He is actually ancient, and 1,000+ years old! He surprisingly has quite the bit of wisdom, and has good knowledge of magic/ sorcery!

That's all for now! ^w^