Afterstory Of Tungkung-Langit And Alunsina (Visayan Tale)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO THE OWNER. NO COPYING PLEASE. 

        CREDITS TO shush12

                        A Script Writing of Tungkung-Langit and Alunsina

 Characters:

Voice over/Narrator                       Tungkung-langit

Alunsina                                          Madam Yolanda

Ginoong Juan                                Santino

Voice over/Narrator:  We have all heard of the classic story of Tungkung-Langit and Alunsina. But regrettably, it had left us to think of the endless possibilities on what had happened to the fate of both. Hence, it leads us to the other side of the classic tale which our group has formulated. What really happened to Alunsina and Tungkung-Langit? We’ll let us all find out, shall we?

SCENE 1: House of Madam Yolanda

(Somewhere on earth, a girl named Lunsina has her world upside down for she can’t even remember her past and not to mention the treatment she has to experience from the Madame who had adopted her. Lunsina’s fate seems bleak but what really is the mystery behind Lunsina’s past?)

Madam Yolanda: Lunsinaaaaa! Where are you girl? Have you washed my clothes already? Have you dried them? What about my breakfast have you prepared them already? If you are this slow I should have not adopted you. You are so stupid. Who forgets their self? And being washed ashore? Ughh. Maybe you are an ex-convict or something.  Lunsiiinaaaaaaaa!

Lunsina: Umm, Madam, I am so sorry. I was drying off the clothes. I haven’t prepared the breakfast. I am so-

Madame: What? You are not only stupid but also useless. What will my fiancé say if I have this bad mood on because of you! Have you already search your missing past, because I think that you being this way are caused by that; and whatever you do you are still useless. Don’t even bother saying sorry because of this your pay has been deducted. And don’t even bother eating breakfast.

Lunsina: But Madame.

Madam: No Buts!

(Lunsina nods and a sound of a knock is heard.)

Madam: Go get to the door and be fast. I want a grape juice serve for the visitor.

Lunsina: Yes Madam.

Scene 2: The visitor

(After Lunsina has serve the grape juice.)

Madam: O Juan~ What a surprise, you are here so early. Do we have a date today?

Ginoong Juan: Silly Yolanda. Of course we don’t have a date today. I just want to see my lovely fiancée. We have all planned out our wedding so I was thinking that we should rest for a while and spend time with each other.

Madam: Aww. So sweet of you Juan, I will gladly abide. Lunsina! Prepare a breakfast for two, hurry! Don’t be stupid and slow.

Ginoong: Yolanda, are you not too mean to Lunsina? Darling, she is also human. Please tone down your voice. And isn’t she your adopted sister?