Catching Your Clouds -Drake Christopher Fan Fic-

A normal November day in Los Angelas, California. Not that cold, not as cold as I'd want it to be at least. I really miss living in Idaho. The falls actually felt like fall. The air was cool and crisp, the sounds of dead leaves crunching when you walk, the air was so fresh. But ever sense my mom and dad got a divorce, and my mom decided to make a new living in California, I don't really ever get to experience the fall anymore. It's not all bad here though, there are some pretty great people here. I've made some pretty solid friends since I moved. My mane three are Tabby, Lilly, and Corbin.

Tabby is a little dramatic, as some might say, but she's absolutely beautiful. Her hair is a dark mixture between red and brown. Mahogany maybe? And it's pretty long. Her eyes are a light green, and her face is flawless. Guys love her, but she only loves one guy, Micah. He lives in her home town in Washington. They're a cute couple, and she goes there over her vacations. Mainly to see her dad and brother, but she makes sure to get time in with Micah.

Lilly is a little different, but I love her. She has bleach blond hair, and big blue eyes. She's so tiny, she's 5'2 and only maybe 105 lbs. She can kind of be a bitch, in fact, most people in our school think shes a huge bitch. But, she just has to be close to someone to really show affection I guess. She's been in many fights, most that she has started, but she can kick some ass. Guys love her too, and she honestly kind of uses guys. She likes to party, she likes to have a good time, boyfriends don't really matter to her. He philosophy is she doesn't need a man on her hip to party.

Corbin is like my older brother. He's a Junior, so he's one year ahead of me, Lilly and Tabby. He guides us when we need help, he's our shoulder to cry on, he can cook pretty damn well. He's just all around a really nice guy. He has a girlfriend who lives out of town, maybe about 30 minutes away from Los Angelas, but she's not the most faithful girl around. She cheats on Corbin all the time and it kills me, but he claims he loves her, and that she'll change. But, I think he's only so attached to her because she was his first. He's a good kid, and hooking up with a loose party girl probably wasn't the best decision he's ever made. But he knows that we'll always be there for him like he is there for us.

And finally, me. My name is Brandie. I'm originally from Boise, Idaho, but my parents got a divorce and my mom took me and my little brother to California. I have pretty long hair, and I'm, like Lilly, pretty short. 5'3. Being short runs in the family, so I had no hope to begin with. My hair is a cluster-fuck of colors, I've dyed it many times. There's blond underneath my hair, bottom layer, the rest is a dark brown mixed in with a red. You mainly only see the red in the light. But I'm finally content with my hair, so I've stopped coloring it. My eyes are a hazel brown. Guys aren't after me as much as my friends, not that I'm ugly, I'm just not that loud. I'm pretty quiet, unless I'm around my friends, so others just kind of think I'm super content. I do pretty well in school, I like to party, not as much as Lilly obviously. I like bands and concerts, going to shows on the weekend has become all of our hobbies. Most of our money goes to concerts and shows. Well, that's about it.