Chapter 12

"Welcome to-"

"Hi, my name is Emily and I would like to have a Cappuccino, please"

"One Cappuccino coming right up for Emily!"

We are now at Starbucks for a break after what just happened at the gym.

"And what would you like, young man?"

"I'll pa-"

"What he meant was coffee" I cutted him off.

"Okay, and what's your name?"

"His name is Jason"

"One coffee for Jason!"

"Why did you say that?" he whispered to me.

"Because you gotta learn how to eat human food. I'm sure the boys are doing it" I smiled.

"And why should I?"

"Because blood isn't good news for humans. Plus, my dad did too. Why can't you?"

"Fine" he sighed.

We went to find our seats then waited for our drinks.

"One Cappuccino and coffee for the couple!"

Wait, were they talking about us?

"Hopefully not" Jason said.

"Emily? Jason? Your drinks are here!"

"Looks like it's ours" Jason sighed.

We got out of our table and went to grab our drinks.

"We aren't a couple" Jason said.

"Yeah" I continued.

"Oh, really? I thought you guys were. You look like one" she said, sounding sad and embarrass at the same time.

"Anyways, enjoy your drinks guys" she said while winking at us. I turned to look at Jason and he was blushing like mad while he gulped loudly.

Then we went back to our seats and sat down, facing each other. I can see that Jason is shy.

"Stop staring at me!"

"Okay, fine. I won't. Just… just try your coffee" I admit.

He look down at his coffee then slowly pit his mouth into the straw then he slowly sip the coffee.

"So? How is it?" I asked curiously.

"Hmm, this is actually not bad!" he smiled then drink it.

"Good, now hurry. I wanna go home ASAP"

---------------------------------------

We arrived home safely in minutes without any traffic. I opened the door and ran up to my room and got changed. Then I went back down.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"Dunno, maybe at the club or something" Jason shrugged.

Well that was just suspicious. Meh.

Jason's POV

Okay, the boys are actually at the club for real but I'm pretty sure that Emily wouldn't wanna go there anymore.

I just wanna spend more time with her after all these years. But she just seems like she didn't by it.

"Why don't we just go to the mall and hangout? Since we don't even have anything to do"

"Sure, I guess why not"

Yes. My plan is actually working! She just have no clue that I'm going out with her on a secret date.