The Beginning

Henox, once lovely planet, now ruled by the savage Rafesh. The Rafesh liked to boast about creation, but all they did is destroy. Henox was once a lush planet, teaming with Forest, Jungle, grasslands, and even deserts. When the Rafesh reached their 6th Industrial revolution they eradicated most life on the planet  The forest had been reduced to living space, for the Rafesh, along with the Jungles and Grasslands.
     "BOOOOOM!" A asteroid smacked Henox in 1976, during the 4th Industrial Revolution. The Asteroid brought minerals to Henox never before seen; these Minerals allowed for the development of Henox not yet seen since the start of the 1st Industrial Revolution. The precious resources were fabricated on a massive scale, the economies of countries boomed. New technologies were created and innovations in medicine exploded, which greatly increased the life span of the Rafesh.
     The 5th Industrial revolution led to a massive decline in wars, 3rd world countries started to finally prosper and trade sored. With the new revolution underway the dreams of the Rafesh were getting reached, but their greed soon started grow. The need for more is what created the Henoxia Initiative; the initiative was basically a space program of the Rafesh to explore the Galaxy.
     During the early explorations, the Rafesh found new planets, colonizable, new species, and resources. Although, with all this discovery they still hadn't found any complex life forms like themselves. This massive exploration lead to the 6th Industrial evolution, the devastation. This lead to the ultimate destruction of Henox, the home planet, and destruction of multiple other planets. The Rafesh destroyed most planets with failed experimentation,attemptd at terraforming. Some planets had been rendered unlovable due to massive exploration of resources. Although with this the Rafesh became highly developed, but the need for more grew once more with this new revolution.
     "BOOOM!" The sounds of war had begun. The 1st great Galactic war had begun with a confederation of colonial star systems joining together to fight back the Henoxian Empire. These events triggered in 2456, tensions had been boiling between the Henoxian Empire and it's colonies for years due to economic and political disputes. The leader of the confederation, the then called the Dejan Confederation, was a Governor of a Colonial Outpost, Neia. His name was Governor Gret, now called President Gret. Gret was a militant nationalist that no longer respected the Authority of the Empire. After repeated disregard for colonial well being, he constructed a plot for colonial independence.
     Gret gathered large support from many star systems over his years of work. The destruction and over exploitation of colonial planets had simply became too much for the colonists. In 2455, Gret had finally bad his final plans to declare independence, he had prepared armies and began mobilizing resources for war.
      In 2458, 3 years into the war, the war effort for the underdeveloped colonies was going bad. Planets on the front line had been seized and put under Imperial Occupation. Imperial occupation was devestating, mass rape and murdered occurred. The skies of occupied planets had been rendered black due to the massive imperial ships. The monarch of the Henoxian Empire, Emperor Jewel, had ordered soldiers to punish the rebels as much as possible. Sadly, this led to a genocide, now known as the Fruyi Genocide. It was name the Fruyi Genocide because the first, suspected, planet to be under the genocide was Fruyi.
     As a last chance of hope, Project God was unleashed upon the Empire. Project God was the creation of 6 Rafesh, put under rigorous experimentation, turned into "Gods". The expermintation on creating "Gods" had started long before the war. Over 1,000 died in the experiments but most, if not all, were willing to do it. Towards The end of the war the skies skies glew green for the Confederation. 6 Gods had finally been created, since they were new they had little control over their Empire. The Gods had poofed destruction across the Galaxy, even 1 came to my home planet, to destroy it. When the God of Calamity, Borfort, arrived on my planet, Sedant, he caused unparrallel destruction. I was a mere foot soldier at the time, when Borfort arrived I knew the War was as good as lost.
     In 2460, the Imperial forces stood down, the Empire had surrendered. After years of war the fighting had finally ceased. The death toll was in the billions and a total of 58 planets had been destroyed in the chaos. The 6 Gods had went into a forced dormant, by their creators. The Dejan Confederation seized control of the Empire, creating a series of puppet states, in a attempt to maintain order. President Gret's popularity soured with the arrival of victory; he used this popularity to further his political agenda, to become a full fledged dictator.