Prologue

So... this is my first fanfic sorry if it's bad. English is not my first language so i'm really sorry if i make some grammar mistakes! Please be kind and tell me if i made some mistakes!!

The party was doing well. The people were dancing cheerful in the big ballroom while the pianist played his piano with a fast rhythm.
In a corner a beautiful young girl was reading one of her favorite books: "The Little Mermaid". Yes, it was a book for children but she was in love with that tale because her mother have told her that story a thousand times and now she practically knew it by heart.
The (h/c) girl was the youngest in the room, all the people were friends of his father that didn't take with them their children.
The big ebony gate flung open and a boy with medium black hair yelled: "Pirates! the pirates have arrived!" Then he fainted on the floor. There was a moment of completely silence, the people stopped their dance and the pianist froze, then everybody started to run away trying to escape.
The girl widened her eyes and put the book on the floor, standing up and watching the people panicked, paralyzed. In a few minutes the room was invaded by the pirates.
The crew was stealing all the values things while their captain was watching them. (Y/n) shook her head and tried to run but she bumped into someone. The (h/c) girl raised her head and saw a man with blond messy hair, very big eyebrows and two beautiful emerald eyes. "Where do you think you're going, love?"
"I-I... um..." she gulped, searching for a way to escape from the green eyed boy. He grabbed her wrist and started to drag her away.
She tried to resist but the pirate was definitely too strong. "Come on love, be a good girl and nothing will happen to you" he said, walking out the palace with the (h/c) haired girl.
Some of the pirates were already running to the big ship carrying with them jewels and gold stolen by (y/n)'s house.
The Captain was walking calmly with the girl at his left who had tried several to bite him without success. "Calm down love or I'll have tu punish you".  He said, starting to walk faster.
The huge ship stood motionless on the placid water and became bigger as they approached. The black flag with a skull on top was hoisted on the mast. The big white name was printed on the side of the ship: "Queen of the Seven Seas".
A ladder was thrown at the Captain by some pirates. He took it and handed it to the girl. "Ladies first"
She hesitated but then took the ladder, starting to climb it. While the (h/c) was halfway she heard her father scream.
"(Y/n)!" She turned and saw his dad running towards her screaming her name.
"I'm sorry man, she'll come with me" the green eyed boy said, pointing his sword at the man's neck. "My daughter..."
"Dad!" She didn't really love his father: he was always drunk and surrounded by women after her mom's death but she also didn't want to go with the pirates.
The Captain gave her an iced glare so she continued climbing, scared by him. She jumped on the ship, followed by the pirate.
The girl was sitting in a corner when the blonde boy appeared in front of her. "So... (y/n), right?" He mumbled while blushing and the (e/c) eyed girl turned her head away, ignoring him. "I'm Captain Arthur Kirkland, the fearest pirate in the seven seas!" He announced with pride. "What do you want, grumpy pants?" She said, frowning. "How the hell did you call me?" She raised her head "Grum...py..."
For the first time she saw him clearly and he was handsome. She stared at him for minutes trying to keep her mouth close.
His blonde messy hair were moved by the wind, his emerald green eyes were just amazing and the pirate's outfit suited him really well. "Like what you see, love?" He said, grinning at her. "You wish, jerk!" She responded. He brought his face closer to hers "Bring respect to your captain."
"Why would I, Arthur?" She said while blushing a little. "Because I am the Captain here." He sighed then he walked away. "We sail!" He ordered and in that moment (y/n) knew exactly that she wouldn't return at home for a long time.