Invitation Only

When It Was Sunday 13 Of May. I Trusted My Friends When It Was A Friendship Of An Invitation And It Was A Morning. When It Was Afternoon.

When Warpath Won The Battle. And He Said To Me. Oh Nice To See There Some Win Competition Here.

And Blink Said. As Good And More Any Longer Good. And My Friend Gabby Said. Oh I'm Just So Proud Of You. You Run So Fast. And Torn The Finish Banner. And Know But He Is Okay.

And She Said To Warpath. Are You Okay? As He Said. Oh My Arm Hurts. As Blink And Storm Saw It. And He Said. But I'm Sure It Will Be Alright But The Competition.

And Warpath Said. You're The Best!

Meanwhile At Outside. I Was Sharing With Gabby,Daniel And Alex.
And I Asked. Thanks For Keeping Me Company Gabby! Well...I Don't Know Why You're Talking To Me Right Now.

And Warpath Jumps Down As He Said. Hey You've Been Talking To Me. Blink Told Me That She Was Not Okay With Storm. She Had To Leave To Take Care Of Her.

And I Gasps And I Said. Oh Dear! I Hope Storm Is Okay. As Warpath Said. At The Mean Time. and It Was So Cute.

And My Friends When I Can't Look Great For Me To Show Them. And I Can Go Super Crazy Like Me. And It Warpath Saw A Slippery Floor And He Fell Off.

Meanwhile That. Warpath Was Seeing Me And My Friends Walking The Street And Then He Fells Off Again. When I First Met Daniel,Alex And Gabby. And It Was Sunday Morning.

Meanwhile That Night. I Sleep And It Was 11 Of May And It Was 5:30am In The Morning And My Stomach Cramps A Lot When I Walked.

Warpath's Risks Was Welled And Then I Get Out From The Car And Flipped My Hair At Midnight And He Rushed To Me Now.

Warpath Had Been Jumping Down And His Team Will Surprise Me And My Friends For An Invitation.

Later That. Warpath Gave Me This Present For My Birthday And It Was A Flying Bug Hole That Chased Me Everywhere When Warpath And Sunspot Laughed At Me.