UNAUTHORIZED

Factions:1 .brave/intelligent- Warrior<candour>2 .selfless-Medical ninja<abnegation>3 Powerful/brave-Mage<chagrin>4. Peaceful-Ordinary citizen<amity>5. factionless</amity></chagrin></abnegation></candour>

I gazed into the ceiling of my room and all I can think of is the time where we have to choose what faction we will take … the most crucial stage of every teenager… the time when we have to choose our future …

My brother seems to be relaxed about it…I am sure he will decide on staying as an Abnegation … to be with our parents.. ,

For me I am not noble…  I can be Conceited but I cant just turn back on my family.What will I go for?!…

.’’Kids! Come here would you…you   have to hurry and head to School straightway,. Today is the day,. You should not waste your time lying in bed..!!”,my mom shouted. 

“Yeah darling,”my dad added.” this is the path we chose to take. The footpath of righteousness” ….. 

“And what does that mean. Dad?!” I debated. “The rightful path… blah blah…”

“Ok.darling…that’s enough.. Being an Abnegation is gratifying.. ”

My brother seems to be on the loose…like he hadn’t perceived a word from our parents … the fact that we will take the exam today makes me a bit nervous. . I think he is going to be the perfect abnegation in the family…Ishi and I are twins…but we don’t hang out a lot…because that’s the rule of being an abnegation…you need to set aside your emotions and serve other people instead… for me that’s a piece of Crap…I never wanted to become selfless …But I don’t know where I fit in…..

I cleaned myself and directly headed out to eat my breakfast…

“Oh sweetie, let me ponytail your hair. My mom said”..

I can see from my mom’s eyes the same exact eyes from every other Abnegation I can see in the city. There’s no feeling at all. As if not being vain and conceited…

“Okay, you don’t want to be late on your exam right? “My dad intervened.. “You have to go now. Remember the Aptitude test will only aid you on what faction you will blend in..In the end,its still your choice.. ”

We went outside and the clouds were grey.. Like if its gonna rain any minute now…I stared at the tallest building in our city, the Capitol…when suddenly,  “Hey! Come on!”said Ishi… “Do you want to be late?” . I looked at him with a downright face…  “Ugh! Right! The Bus!!”

We hurriedly ran after the bus until it finally stopped. We entered but the seats were preoccupied by other people..

In the bus I saw a man with deep-seated eyes and he was wearing a pelt jacket…which looks like prehistoric to me…He was also wearing this eerie necklace …I bet it was handed from his ancestors or something…it is so ancient but I can feel that it has great power in it..

“Stop looking at that guy.. You are giving him creeps!!”ishi whispered..

“Geez! There is something about that guy… he is no ordinary..” 

“You are definitely correct”. He said. “He is no ordinary……..”

“What do you mean? You know this guy, ishi?” 

I looked at ishi and I know he was thinking deep. Abysmal that even I can’t reach it…I tried to poke him. But he just looked away…

“What’s wrong ishi? Could you tell me what’s bugging you?” I tried to catch his attention…