Prolouge- The Word Got Out

*during a peaceful night in Equestria*

*in the dream realm Luna and Artemis are calmly looking at dreams*

Luna- *calmly* No nightmares to face tonight apparently...

Artemis- *smiles* Yes, it is quiet tonight in the dream realm, I'm sure many ponies having wonderful dreams tonight

*they both hear a scream*

Luna/Artemis- *flies into the dream of a little filly* *concerned* What is the matter? *seriously looks around with their horns lit* Where is your nightmare?

*the filly has purple eyes and a golden coat and a golden pale yellow mane and tail*

Filly- *looks at them* *admits* Oh, I'm sorry Princess Luna and Prince Artemis I wasn't having a nightmare...*blushes sheepishly* We just wanted to get your attention to talk to you about something, we know how busy you are watching over ponies nightmares *smiles happily* My name is Noi.

Luna- *smiles sincerely* That's quite alright dear Noi, but in the future just call our names instead of scream...

Artemis- *chuckles calmly* Ironically, we're not that busy tonight since everypony is having good dreams so feel free to express-

Both- *realizes in confusion* *looks at her* Wait, we? *looks past her to see the Ponyville residents happily looking at them with smiles* *nervously smiles* How...may we help you?

Noi- *with a grin on her face* Is Princess Cadence and Prince Bolero really your niece and nephew in laws?!

Luna/Artemis- *ears flatten and their eyes shrink in  fear*

*meanwhile in the Crystal Empire*

Cadence/Bolero/Shining/Gleaming- *having a nice romantic rendezvous in the empire*

*they're stopped by the Crystal Ponies*

Sapphire Joy- *smiles* Good evening your majesties...

*the other Crystal Ponies bow in respect*

Cadence- *smiles calmly* Good evening...*concerned* Is something wrong?

Gleaming- *concerned* Why is everypony outside?

Bolero/Shining- *looks in concern*

Fleur De Verre- *smiles* We we're all wondering...*excited* Is Prince Shining Armor and Princess Gleaming Shield really the niece and nephew in laws of Princess Celestia and Prince Solaris!!!

*the Crystal Ponies gleam happily*

Shining/Gleaming/Cadence/Bolero- *teleport from the crowd in fear*

*meanwhile in Ponyville*

Twilight/Dusk- *finishing up putting up books with Spike and Barbra when the Mane 5, Colt 5, Starlight, Stellar burst in the room with most of the residents of Ponyville excitedly*

Spike/Barbra- *startled*

Twilight/Dusk- *worried* What's going on?! Is something wrong?!

Rarity- *serious* Yes, in fact there is!!!

Elusive- *serious* In the time since you two have become a prince and princess...before then at the Royal wedding you two have hidden a very important secret from us until NOW!!!

Twilight/Dusk- *confused* Which is?

Pinkie- *smiles* You two are the niece and nephew in laws of Celestia, Luna, Solaris and Artemis...

*everyone cheers excitedly*

Spike/Barbra- *hop onto Twilight and Dusk in fear*

Twilight/Dusk- *teleport out of the castle*

*in Canterlot at the Sparkle and Shine residence*

Blueblood/Bluebelle- *squees at pictures of Shining and Gleaming when they hear a knock at the door* I wonder who that could be?

Velvet- *smiles* I'll get it... *opens the door to reveal Canterlot ponies at their door* *slams it shut* *worried* *teleports everyone in the house*

*in the castle*

Celestia/Solaris- *looks at the other royals who have just appeared* *serious* It would seem that...we couldn't keep the secret for much longer...

*the others look in fear*

Celestia/Solaris- *expression turns into a fearful expression* All Of Equestria knows that we're all related...

DUN DUN DUN!!!