life of a diva

He looked into my eyes, do you really love me?Yeah,I couldn't live without you.He pulled me up against his chest and I closed my eyes, I felt him breathing on my neck all the way to my mouth

then he planted his mouth on top of mine. His gentle touch his scent captivated me to stay in his arms.

He stopped and so did my breathing, he looked at me and walked towards the curtain.My body started to numb and I felt weak like I just lost all my blood.

2: Your dating ?

Hey Jess, said the dark haired Brit.I got a new attire it's black and....... are you OK?  Yeah Yeah I'm uh fine.As page got ready to say something the Bella's pop up (thank God). Hey Jess you ready to go design your attire? Yeah, I said as we walked in the opposite direction from page.

Hey, I turned around to find my Ex Dolph ziggler. Hey How's it going, I said shakey.Great and you? Awesome! Cool he said as he walked away. See ya later(ugh he's so hot I can't stay away, but I have to I'm dating Luke).Just then Luke walked up ya ready for the match?Yeah.

Aj gut kicked me, and put me in the black widow. I stayed strong then I fell backwards on aj. she screamed in pain. I hit a DDT and pinned her,1.2.3! Luke ran into the ring picked me up and spinned  me and then gave me a warm kiss. The Wwe universe gasped in shock and soon chanted Yes Yes yes.

3:can't resist

I walked in the hotel room and Luke was nowhere to be found. I saw a neon blue colored index card,I picked it up.Hey babe I wanted to do something for you to show how much I care, I hope you like it. now I'm in the hotel I am on the 2nd floor in room 3568 luv ya see you soon. I smiled so wide it made my cheeks burn. I put my bag down and got cleaned up. I walked to my closet and grabbed my two-toned blue dress that hugged my hips. I put on my wedges that were blue and had black studs and a chain. I curled my hair and clipped it up like Eve Torres was, I put on black eye-liner. last but not least I grabbed my clutch and headed for the 2nd floor.

I walked into the room...... it was huge. Hey Jess do you like it. it's amazing. he walked slowly up to me grabbed my hips and kissed me softly but it made me sweat a little, I can smell his mint gum but never saw it.I rapped my arms around his neck and he went in deeper.it was so powerful I couldn't move with him.He let go I stumbled, he giggled and so did I. we ate dinner and headed back to are room

grabbed me from behind and kissed my neck. and teased my shoulder and spun me around and moved up to my cheek and down to my lips. I pushed him down on the bed and started to put as much passion as he did I unbuttoned his shirt my hand fell over his chest he unzipped my dress and flipped me over he started kissing me on my neck again. I moaned in satisfaction, he dug deeper and then we heard a knock on the door.we got up breathing hard I zipped up my dress and he buttoned his shirt back up. I opened the door and it was page. Hey girl I just came to return your iPod, did I interrupt.......no no no. Oh OK see you later then.k bye, I shut the door. Luke looked at me like he was going to laugh, we both did.I walked past him to change into my PJs.  he stared me down and did the same.

4:ummmmmmmmm

Good morning babe, Luke said as he walked into the room wow you look great.really Luke I know I look crazy. we both laughed. what time is it. 8. I got up to get ready I pulled out my skinny jeans and my T-shirt that says I'm with stupid with cuts in it ,and my purple addidas.

We pulled up to the arena and got out the car.the first person I saw was Brie and Bryon. Hey Brie How's it going don't we have a match tonight? I think,we laughed. OK see you later.see you later babe, he kissed me on my cheek and went the opposite direction.

I put on my blue studed belly shirt and my black skinny jeans and my black boots put my hair into a ponytail and walked out the locker room. I saw Dolph and Cody talking .Hey guys what's up? nothing much,said Cody. see ya later dz.,Cody walked away. How's it going? good,I said. we stared into each others eyes,he stepped up to me and started kissing me. I wanted to stop but it was so warm.I finally I pushed off me and slapped him and walked away.

This match is set for one fall , please welcome Brie Bella and Jessica! Me and Brie walked out to the stage and then Nikki came and we walked arm and arm to the ring. I jumped into the ring and Brie flipped into the ring. and there opponents please welcome aj Lee and. Maria!

DING DING DING,I looked at aj as she skipped around me, I grabbed her hair cart-wheel backbreaker, and slammed her head on the mat.she scrabbled to her feet and came after me.I face busted her and tagged in Brie. she Drop kicked her like six times and pinned her.1.2.3!

Hey Luke ready for your match?Yeah I'm always ready,we both giggled and kissed. love you, love you to good luck.

5: I'm what?

Hey Jess Stephanie wants to see you.I walked to her office and opened the door. Hey Jessica. Hey. you have a new storyline with Luke and ziggler. I froze with not one word. it starts Monday. thank you Steph. I ran down the hall ,something crashed into me, Oh my God Jessica are you OK. I looked up it was Dolph he helped me up. I just wanted to say sorry for kissing you i--i-i still have feelings for you.it's fine Dolph ,but I don't like you like that, we could be friends right.Yeah,Dolph said like he was depressed. see ya later. I walked as fast as I could .I grabbed my stuff and met up with Luke at the parking garage. he opens the door for me and we got in the car. the hole ride home he was talking but I was to busy thinking when and how will I tell him about the storyline with Dolph.

we walked in are hotel room ,changed so did Luke. are you OK Jess . I have to tell you something, both of us are in a storyline ....with Dolph. wow.don't worry we'll get trough this. if he trust anything I'm kicking his ass. I giggled and he hugged me, I put my head on his shoulder (now I just have to tell him about the kiss).

To be continued