Infinity sisters ♡1D♡

Hey guys! This is a story about me and my sister Jordynne ♡ [go follow her she's amazing @writingActually] it's about two teens *18 year old jordynne and 19 year old becca* who own two different stores (Bees sweets and Jays Coffee) but to fund their stores, they work night shifts at Gimpies (fancy british restaurant) together. One day, their manager, Sean, closes the restaurant to the public and the girls don't know why but whatever it is, changes their lives forever =)

                 _Jordynne's POV_

*beep* beep* beep* My older sisters alarm clock blared into the morning

"BECCAA Turn it off!" I mumbled loudly into my 1D pillow, trying to block out the sound.

I heard rustling of sheets from the bunk above me and then a loud groan she's definitely NOT a morning person, I thought, remember what happened last time...                      

                       *flashback*             

"1....2...3!" I jumped on top of her screaming HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY BECCCYYY!

"Get offa meeeee! Uhggggggg"

"Don't be sour! It's your birthday girl! Wake upp"

"Uhg it's only 7! Why you got me walking up at the ass crack of dawn before everything else on this god damn planet is up"

My brothers started to laugh but becca just frowned sarcastically and flipped over on her side     

"Becca come on you lazy ass!" I tried to pull the blankets off her but she turned into some sort of demoic creature, hissed at me and pushed me off the bed.

"Owch bulleh..." i started to fake cry and becca didn't even move. "Fine" I sighed, "I guess we will eat all the ice cream by our selves."

My brothers, Travis and Jared who where originally standing in the door frame, looked at each other and scooted away. Almost instantly becca was sprinting full speed at the kitchen. We all shared a glance at her pj's and laughed.  She was wearing light blue short shorts with kittens on them and a white tank that said 1D.

                   *End of flashback*

I was brought out of thought by a loud beeping. I forgot about the alarm.

"Becca?" I asked and got no reply. How does she even sleep through this? I thought as I got out of bed to turn off the alarm. I looked up at becca and she was wearing her cat shorts. The same as on her birthday. I smiled at the memory and pulled the covers of her.

"Get up you weirdo. It's time for work"

-------------------------------------

•sorry it was so short I'll try to make them longer or write more chapters

•hope you guys like this chapter =)

Next chapter will be up soon~

See u guys next time

Stay beautiful

-Becca :*