Chapter 1- School

Im Kian Lawley. The quitet yet "awkward" one in the whole school. I've managed to sit by myself in every class including lunch, I guess you can say that I'm the loner at school. Constently being picked on and messed around with. I've only been in 1 relationship, but that included abuse and leading to arrest. My parents arn't ever home due to their work hours and business trips, so I'm always home alone. Enough with my rambeling, let's get to my boring life.

{Kian's POV}

I woke up this moring from the sound of my phone buzzing. I turned over and the bright screen over took my vision. A text from my mom.

"Kian, your father and I have to go on a busniss trip for 2 weeks to New York City. You will be left home alone."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I pushed my self up, looking over at the clock. "8:45 am"

"Dammit!" I said while jumping out of bed. I had 15 minuts to get to school or else I'm late, again. I slipped on pair of skinny jeans, a red t-shirt and my red Convers. I ran downstairs grabbing my backpack and pennyboard, and raced to school.

~At School~

I managed to get to school 5 minutes before the bell rang. That's a new record. I ran to my locker and everyone stared at me. I sighed and opened it. Sholving my books into my locker, the captin of the football team came up to me.

"Hey Lawley, don't you know that red convers make you gay?" He paused. "Oh wait, nevermind you are gay!" He said and the whole team laughed along with some kids in the hallway.

The bell rang and I ran to History, my first class. Entering the class I set down im my assighned seat. Again, Everyone looked at me and then turned around smirking.

"Alright class." Mr. Martinez begain. "I'm going to take role so be ready."

"Blake Alerant." "Here."

"Ashton Ashby" "Here"

And so on and so forth, untill my name was called.

"Kian Lawley." Mr. Martinez said.

There was a silence as every looked over at me.

"Kian Lawley." He said once more. "H-Here." I said raising my hand.

Mr. Martinez looked up at me.

"Ah Mr. Lawley, nice to see that you're not late." He said

I just looked down and opened my note book and began to draw clouds.

~History is over~

I walked out of History class and made way to my locker. I looked to my right to see the Vic Principal showing around a new kid. He was medium hight, had brown simi curly hair and dark brown eyes. He made eye contact and magaged to lock eyes with me. I felt someting deep down in my stomach as he grined at me and kept walking.

"Who is he?" I whispered to myself.

~~~~

Hey Guys!

Long chapter for the first one. I do hope you enjoy this, I did. Chapters 1-3 are up,so make sure to check those out a drop a vote on them! Thank you, I love you all.

-Cloud out :)