Shadows

It all started on that gloomy Monday morning. I was going threw my regular school morning routine, when something caught my eye. Very briefly, a black figure against my wall. I second glanced it and it was gone.

I forget about what had happened, until I say it again in the school washoom. I was fixing my hair in the mirror, when I saw it again.

"Who's there?" I asked suddenly, I stuttered backwards, and backed up towards the door. I peered at the stalls. Through a crack in the stall door, I saw the figure. All black, with no definitions to it, a shadow. I took a few steps toward it, and the stall door slammed shut.

"Whoever you are come out, I see your shadow, nice try.." I chuckled. There was no reply, or movement. I got to my hands and knees and glanced towards the stall. Nothing.

I jumped back when the door slightly opened. I walked towards it, and opened it all the way. Nobody was there, not even foot prints on the toilet seat. I was baffled, this was unbelievable. Someone, or something was definitely here. But where did they go?

I started walking out of the washroom, when someone pulled me to the ground. My head was hurting, what happened. My eyes started to close, but the last thing I saw was two shadows, before I blacked out.

"