fremione one shot

Hermione POV

I can not believe him. Ron just broke up with me!! now I'm sitting outside in the woods behind the burrow crying my eyes out. Suddenly i heard foot steps behind me. Not caring who it is i just shouted " go away!"

" sorry but i'm not going to do that" i heard a familiar voices. i had kind of had a crush on Fred but i was with Ron so i kind of ignored it.

I turned around to see none other than Fred Wesley. I quickly turned and wiped my tears.i didn't want him seeing me like this.

"Fred just please go please". I begged not looking at me.

"Not until u tell me what's wrong Hermione" he said sitting next to. God he's stubborn why does he have to be?

"Ron broke up with me" I sobbed and started crying even harder.

"Shhhh it's ok 'mione I'm here it's ok."

Fred's POV

I can't believe my idiot brother. Ever since the war we have all had to adjust. Hermione was always there for me. I have secretly liked her since the Yule ball but I just ignored it. I hate seeing her like this. The girl I love is crying here.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. We just sat there for like ten minutes and she just cried and I just held her. Her in my arms. How it should have always been.

After a little bit I let go of her. She pulled back slightly and looked at me

"What am I supposed to do now?" She asked. My heart broke with those words.

"Hermione if you let me I can protect you. I could take much more care of you then my idiot brother." I said. She looked at me very confused.

"Fred what are you talking about?" she asked. We were barely three inches apart from each other.

I dint answer her. I just leaned in and kissed her. I saw fire works. I know it's cheesy but I did. I have been waiting four years for this moment.

She seemed shocked at first but then to my surprise kissed me back.

When we pulled apart her eyes were still closed

"Hermione let me take care of you?" she looked at me and said simply

"Yes".