Chapter 1

My real story started not when I was born, but when I had just turned two years old. My mom left our family for some guy she met at a dinner party. It came out of nowhere, so none of us were prepared. My dad was devasted. My brothers were confused. But me? I had no idea. All I knew was that she wasn't home and she never came back. 

        Since I was so young when she left, it didn't have as much as an impact on me as it did for the others. Sure it was hard living without a mom or other female in the house. I never did get to have girl trips or mother daughter days but I did have fun. My dad and I were really close and so were me and my brothers. With all of the motherly love we lost, we made up for by loving each other more. 

        Years later, I transformed into Charleigh Elizabeth Davis. Fifteen year old beauty, varsity cheerleader, local pageant queen and social elite. Everyone knew who I was. And I was not the snobby girl who most would think I should've been. I volunteered at everything I was able to and I made everyone feel welcome. 

        I guess i can't take all the credit for my popularity. My brothers were pretty locally famous too. 

        Alex, the oldest of us four, was the football star. He was on varsity since freshman year and was captain by sophomore year. He graduated with a full paid scholarship to univeristies in several states. 

        Bryan, the second oldest, was the basketball and track star. He was one of the best on both teams. Graduated with scholarships to any school in the state. 

        Jason, the third oldest, is the baseball star. Captain of varsity and led them to State Championships for three years, going on four. 

        And me. The youngest of the four and only girl. Varisty cheerleader since eighth grade. I've already been offered a few scholarships to some schools in the state. I've even won some state pageants and modeled for some companies. 

        All four of us are pretty much seen as perfect. Then again, nobody really knows much about our past and how we were before. 

(NOTE: Please don't hate. I just need some feedback on this story I've been working on for a few months now. Leave any comments, good or bad, below! I would greatly appreciate it! <3)