Liam Payne Imagine

You had been through a lot of difficulties the past four years and you'd tried the bitter part of life many times even though you were only 17.

Your mother died when you were 13,leaving you the responsibility of taking care of your 7 years old brother and your dad who had eventually started drinking.Now you'd gotten used to with him coming late at night totally drunk.

You were economically bad and this didn't make things better,especially during high school years.You had no friends.Almost everybody bullied you.The rest would never make an effort to talk to you or even look at you.

At seventeen,when everyone sees the world full of colours and hope,your world was black and white...hopeless.You were sure you weren't having any happy days in your life.

That lasted until the day a new student walked into your class.His hair was chocolate brown and kinda long.He was wearing a pare of baggy jeans and a blue T-shirt.

''Mr.Lightwood,I'm Liam Payne and I'm new here.Here's the note from the headmaster.''Our history teacher read the note Liam handed to him.

''Mr.Payne,take a sit please."

Surprisingly he came and sit right next to you.During the lesson you felt his eyes on you several times but you acted ad if you didn't notice anything,trying to avoid eye-contact.

After a while the bell rang to notify weekend had come.

Liam looked at you once more before getting out of the classroom.You still didn't look back though.Having someone pay attention to you,even a little bit,confused you.

You left the classroom still feeling awkward to find Liam waiting for you at its door.For the first time,you locked your eyes together.His glance gave colours to the black and white of your world.

"Hey!"he smiled warmly.

"Hey!"I was supriesd by him talking to me,I mean...noone ever did before.Well,he was just a newbie so he knew nothing about everything,as soon as he found out he would go away.That's what you thought.                                                                                                                                                                      ''What's your name?''

''Y/N''

''Nice to meet you Y/N!'

''Nice to meet you to Liam.''

''Can I accompany you home today?''He wants to accompany ME home???All those girls tryed to catch his attention during history class and he asked this to ME?????????????

'''As long as you're not going to hurt me.You're not a werewolf or vampire,are you?''He laughed at my words.

''I promise nothing bad will happen to you.''We both laughed and he winked at m,making me blush lightely.

''You're cute when you blush.''

''Thankies.''

You made the way to your house having nice conversations and feeling like you'd known that guy for a long time.

''Wich one is your house?''

''That one.''You pointed at your house.

''No!!!!1Seriously???!Well,mine is the one next to yours.''

''Wow!Nice!''

''Wannago to school together on Monday?''

''Um,yeah,why not''

''Cool then.See ya!Bye!'''Liam kissed your cheek and left looking twice back at you.You could feel the butterflies on your stomach.

On Monday,Liam noticed how a lot of students bulied you and he hitted a boy at his nose for this.From then on,they didn't bully you anymore.

You two started spending more and more time together and became really close friends.A month later he proposed you to be his girlfirend and you said yes.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this was it.My second imagine in Wattpad.

Watcha think?

Please comment to tell me your opinion.

Please follow and vote.

I'm gonna update really soon,today or tomorrow.Louis' next

Thankies for reading.

~Vila xx