The story of Stephano

When Stephano was just a little toddler he was always together with his friend, his friends name was Gonzalo. They knew all about each other and their families would talk to each other when Stephano and Gonzalo would play. But one day Stephanos parents Leonardo and Cassandra announced to Gonzalo and his parents Diego and Emilia that they would be moving to California next week so Stephano could go to a better college but Gonzalo wasn't pleased with what Stephanos parents said and he could see on Stephanos face that he didn't want to go to California with his parents. 

When it became night Gonzalo sneaked into Stephanos house with a kitchen knife, I don't want to lose Stephano, He's too precious to me Gonzalo thought. Then he went to Stephanos parents room and began stabbing them with the kitchen knife again and again until he was sure they were dead. Then he went back to his house and took a shower and threw his clothes out and threw the knife in a trash bin. When Stephano woke up he didn't hear his parents talking down stairs in the living room so he went to their room and opened the door to their room slowly and he stumbled back in shock with one hand over his mouth and began crying while screaming " MOM!!!!!!! DAD!!!! NOOOOOO!!" then he got up and ran over to Gonzalos house. When Gonzalos parents saw Stephano crying they ran to him and hugged him and asked what was wrong then he told them what happened to his parents and Gonzalos mom went to the phone right away and called the police.

 Stephano and Gonzalo were together while the police investigated the crime scene, then Gonzalo asked Stephano " Why are you sad? " " Why you're asking me, maybe because my parents got murdered! " He answered while looking lifelessly at Gonzalo while sobbing " But aren't you happy that you don't have to go to California anymore now you can stay here forever " Gonzalo said " how the heck can i be happy when my parents are dead! That's the last thing i'm worried about, and i would only be gone for 3 years to finish high school and come back " Stephano said crying even more. Later that day the police went to question Stephano and Gonzalo about the murder, they started with Gonzalo. The policeman that was talking to Gonzalo was tall and buff so Gonzalo was a bit scared of him. " What were you doing last night " the policeman asked " I was in bed sleeping " Gonzalo answered " Then why does this knife have your fingerprints " Gonzalo was feeling all the guilt for what he did and the police had to take him away. 

While the policeman took him away Stephano looked at Gonzalo in disbelief and began crying, but then he felt anger towards him HOW COULD HE?!!! Stephano thought. Then he began to run like a maniac away from home. He felt so angry and betrayed by Gonzalo. When he stopped running because he was so tired from all the running that when he stopped he passed out and fell down a hole. When he woke up it was radioactive in the hole he thought he was about to die, but then he tried to jump and then he jumped so high he got up the hole how does that even work? He thought.

 Then he tried to push a big tree and he actually pushed it down waow i have jump boost and super strength now!!! Then he began jumping around and laughing. It was the first time today that he felt happy. But then he thought that he still wants to go to California to his high school. Then he began running and jumping his way to California. But when he was about to hit a wall he went right through it OH MY GAHHH!!! I CAN ALSO GO THROUGH WALLS!!!! Stephano thought. And later on he came to California. Then Stephano made a lot of loyal and kind friends and they lived happily ever after.

THE END :3