Accident

*Daija POV*

I yawn a little bit and open my eyes finding myself in the living room. I pick my phone up and press the side button the screen lights up, its 4pm.

A text flashes on my screen so I open it. Its from Jacob.

Jacob: Hey Dai, I'll come over a little later, right now I'm going downtown to pick some things up for my mom. TTYL.

I smile at his generosity towards him mom and reply, "Okay, love you. See you later."

 ~~~~~~

**Jacob POV*

I'm driving in my car heading to the farmers market to get my mom some of her favorite fresh fruits then I'm going to run to the market for her and get tissue and bath detergent.

My phone lights up on my dashboard. I touch the screen a few times and open the text that Daija has sent me. I want to reply but I remember what everyone in my family has told me about texting and driving.

~~45 minutes later~~

I finish buying all of the items my mom wants, a lot of fruits, some kleenex, and paper towels and tissue paper, and bleach and powdered Tide detergent.

I drive back and take the freeway this time so that i'm faster getting back. No traffic, just like how I like it.

All of a sudden a fool drives past me speeding and switching from lane to lane...drunk much? I just slow down and stay a safe distance.

The driver starts doing donuts in the middle of the freeway, on a curve too.. I start driving in the shoulder lane on the other side of the freeway, I keep it safe.

I keep looking in the rear-view mirror... I find a safe distance and begin driving regular on the road.

A semi-truck's horn lets out a horrible, killer blow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--The story is going to be really short--