12

Kokichi's POV

I'm in Akamatsu-chan and Saihara-chan's room.

Right now, Akamatsu-chan and Harukawa-chan are relaying information Kirigiri-chan told them.

I already knew about all of this.

Not that they'll care.

So I stay quiet.

Ever since I was saved, Aihya-chan has told me everything.

Like I'm her little sidekick.

She trusts me

for some reason.

But I don't fully trust her.

The only people I trust are Himiko-chan and Saihara-chan.

But that's against the point.

She's trying to keep us safe by keeping us here.

But she doesn't know

Oops! I should stop talking.

Or I'll ruin it for you readers.

Nishishishi

"Kokichi?" Saihara-chan calls my name.

"huh?" I answer.

Was I spacing out?

Saihara-chan then goes on to explain everything i a l r e a d y k n o w.

I interrupt him, "Yeah I was listening."

"Then re-explain it to us, Kokichi."

"Aihya Kawo is mentally ill, and you guys think she's keeping us here for no reason at all and we should leave. The government is searching for us. There's gonna be another killing game. There." I do as told.

"You forgot something."

"What is it?"

"Why didn't Aihya save some people that the official survivors cared about? If she went by "I focus on saving loved ones first", why didn't she save Angie?" Himiko-chan answers for him.

Well

that's one thing Aihya didn't explain to me.

"Oh and to add on!" Akamatsu-chan starts to say, "Naegi-kun from DR1 said that Aihya didn't save one of his loved ones, Maizono-san."

Harukawa-chan comes up with the theory that Aihya just didn't like them.

Saihara-chan thinks it might've been too difficult because they were both murdered with the killer seeing them.

"Maybe Aihya only chose one loved one. You know how she was the SHSL Matchmaker? Maybe it went along with the "canon ships" she wanted." Akamatsu says.

"This is all getting so stupid!" Chabashira-chan growls.

Momota agrees with her, stating, "If she had the opportunity to save us all, why didn't she!?"

I sigh, "Didn't you guys read the papers given when the survivors came in? She couldn't. She can't prepare something that quick, plus how do you expect her to save Kirumi? Build a robot that climbs? That'll take years y'know."

They're all shocked by what I say.

"He's right though. She did give us papers explaining all of that..." Saihara-chan realizes.

Who's the better detective now...?

"Oh and you know why were we're stuck here? It's because the government is looking for us. If they find out that those who died are actually alive, they'll kill us. Or they'll lock us up for the rest of our lives. So in my opinion, it's better being locked up here with fun things to do." I inform them.

"Kokichi... how do you know that...?" Himiko asks me.

"Kawo told me. I tried going outside but then Aihya explained why I shouldn't."

That was a lie.

I didn't try going outside.

She just told me.

But they don't need to know that, do they?

"This building is huge. The government is gonna find it easily." Harukawa says.

"Barriers." I say.

They look at me with confusion.

"There's a barrier around this building and this building only. What other people see is just more trees here, but it's actually the building. That's how Aihya hides us." I explain more, "Supposedly only we could see the building cuz magic or some shit."

Himiko perks up, "What do you mean magic!?"

"Nishishishi I didn't mean it literally."

They were all unamused.

"Well, that's all we're gonna talk about right? I'm off." I leave the room.

It was only about 12pm.

Hmm should I play with Komaeda-chan?

Or wait for Himiko and play with her?

Guess I didn't have to decide.

"Kokichi!" Himiko came out of the room.

Bet, Tenko is gonna come rushing out after her.

"If you're thinking Tenko's coming too, she's not. She allowed me to go with you, by myself!"

"Whoa, you really are magical!" I tease her.

"Hmph." she blushes.

"Soo, where'd you wanna go?"

"I don't really care..."

I hold her hand, "I've got a place!"

--------------------------------------------------
sorry this is shorter, i wanted to keep it for next chapter

and yes, more oumeno you didn't ask for

but im in the mood for some oumeno

*casually promotes own video edit*