Him

So me ad Giselle are boredd so we are making a story here is goes...

-----------------

Stella went to the mall and bought some pizza then went to Victoria secret because they had a big sale going on.

So Stella tried on yoga pants and bought some perfume. After she paid for it, she was headed to get dippin dots.

When she got to dippin dots she buys a medium-sized cookies n cream. she was walking around the mall till she noticed Jake Foushee and freaks out inside. she decides not to bother him because she felt like she would annoy him.

She see's a few girls walk up to him and his brother and start fangirling. She cringes at their overexcitment. Ugg girls when they are fangirling. They gave them hugs and pictures.

She cringes again and walks past the group of four. As she walks by Jake grabs her arm "Hey I noticed you were looking over here".

She flinches then looks up at him. He notices her startled face and releases his grip. "Uh um yeah.." she stutters.

"Your really pretty. Did you know that?" "Sure, but thanks" She half laughs

"So do you know who I am" he smirks. "Yeah. You're Jake Foushee."

"Sure am" he winks. Omg did he really just wink at me. Come on derppy keep calm.

Her face flushes and she's at a loss for words. The two girls walked away with Luke, his brother so it's just us. "come on let's walk" he says. Wow not only is he talking to me he wants to hang out.

We start walking. "So you know my name but what's yours?" he asks. "umm I'm Stella". I'm so awkward.

"Well it's nice to meet you Stella." He offers me his hand and I shake it. "same to you" his hands are

"soo what do you wanna do?" he asks. " umm idk it's up to you" I wanna touch you hand again but I don't say that out loud that would be pretty awkward.

"umm we can go see a movie if you're not into shopping" "Sounds fun what do you want to go see?" Omg WHAATT? I this a dream?? It has to be.

"Uhh well I really wanted to see the fault in our starts but whatever is fine". "Okay I wanna see that too" what if I cry. I don't wanna cry In front of FREAKING JAKE FOUSHEE.

-------------------

the girl on the side is stella