Number One

S U M M A R Y

After being accepted into St. Elizabeth's School of Excellence's new elite program for scholars, Xaria Arlington is more then exhilarated to attend one of the most prestigious schools in the country. With this amazing opportunity and her continuous strive for success, Xaria and her family move across the country so she can attend the prodigy school.

As one of the few new students in the program, speculation leads the entire student population to believe that she may be the new scholar of the school. Something which catches the attention of Daniel Sinclair, an overachiever like herself and the school's golden boy.

Being the school's number one student, Daniel Sinclair seems perfect and flawless, two things that Xaria knows doesn't exist even though she, herself, finds that it hard to fight against his charms. Although the two are fighting for the number one position in the program, a series of unexpected events and emotions develop. Two things that have no room in both of their lives.

"Life lessons are learnt anywhere."

• • •

C O P Y R I G H T

All Rights Reserved.
Copyright 2018.

Copyright: 'Number One'
Including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is copyrighted. All rights reserved by the owner and creator of this work, and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright.

Any infringement of copyright is
punishable by law.

However the images, videos or gifs used  in this book are not owned by the author and all credits are to the rightful owner.

• • •