Rin Okumura x Reader

Rin Okumura

A/N: Please keep in mind that I have only watched like 10 episodes so !sorry of I get something wrong, but there isn't much to get wrong with this fanfiction, it more about the romance ;) Enjoy!

Your POV

I woke up beside my boyfriend, Rin Okumura. I sat up and looked out the window it's practically dawn. 'How did I wake up this early? Usually Rin wakes up before me; strange' Since I'm always last to wake up I never got to see Rin asleep. He was so cute, he looked so peaceful and not stressed  when he's sleeping. The cover only covered his waist and down. He was shirtless so of course since I'm a girl I looked at his toned body, its hard not to look. As I was marveling over his body he woke up.

"What are you looking at?" He mumbled still half asleep.

"I-I uh, nothing" I studered, my cheeks hueing pink. He laughed at this and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

"So I was thinking we should go out today. If you want I could get you some clothes, shoes and all that other junk you girls like."

"What do you mean junk! I would have you know that clothes and shoes are very important and all that other 'junk' us girls like!"

"Whatever makes you happy" he smiled softly at me. He sat up and pulled me up onto his lap. "What do you want for breakfast" Rin asked pushing a strand of my messy hair out of my face.

"I'll just have cereal, I'm not really that hungry." I mumbled.

"Fine, but I'm gonna make myself an omelet" he said before giving me a quick peck on the lips. He picked me up and set me aside then went downstairs to the kitchen. I got dressed then headed downstairs to go eat some breakfast as well.

Rin POV

(Y/N) took a seat at the table and began to pour herself a bowl of cereal. Apperantly she got dressed but didn't go into the bathroom.

"Hey is that the new style for hair or something"  I laughed a bit under my breath. "Shut up! Ill brush it after breakfast, okay!" she snapped.

"Well i guess its someone's time of the month" I joked but she didn't find it very funny.

"Why are all guys like that! We snap at the and they automatically assume that its our time of the month! swear-" She began to rant but I went over to her as she was ranting and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Your right, I'm sorry" I whispered into her ear softly then but hr ear playfully. I went to kiss her on the neck but Yoki walked in,saw what he was walking into then backed out. I stood up and realized my omelet WS burning.

"Well I guess I'm having cereal too" I pouted. 

~~∆∆∆∆∆∆Time Skip∆∆∆∆∆∆~~

Rin POV

Well we are at the mall and (Y/N) is having fun. Me, not so much.

"Oh My Gosh! I LOVE this outfit can you pleeaasse get it for me Rin <3"

"No, you already got enough" I voiced.

"Pretty please with a cherry on top" She said with an anime style begging face hanging on my shoulder."

"Fine" I mumbled and she squealed like a little school girl who just got asked to the dance.

"I'm gonna be broke by the time we leave here." I said underneath my breath as I payed for yet another outfit.

"Thank you Rin, I love you." She said all joyful the kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you too. Now let's go back and I'll make you some dinner."

~~∆∆∆∆∆∆Time Skip∆∆∆∆∆∆~~

Your POV

"So what do you want for dinner" Rin asked.

"Some pasta sounds good right now"

"Comin right up" he smirked then started cooking away.

~~∆∆∆∆∆∆Time Skip∆∆∆∆∆∆~~

Your POV

"Here you go, made special for my (Y/N)"

"Looks great thank you Rin."  He sat down and after awhile he spoke up.

"Happy Mother's day" he said with a big smile plastered on his face.

"Thanks, but I'm not a mother." I said flattered yet puzzled.

"Well, would you like to become one?" He said which caught me off guard.

"Wha-?" I finally understood when he got out of his seat and was down on one knee holding out the most beautiful ring I've ever layed eyes on.

"(Y/N), will you marry me?" He asked with an unforgettable smile. I couldn't believe this was happening! Rin has been my boyfriend for a few years now, and he is asking me to marry him! At this point my hands were covering my mouth and I was crying tears of joy.

"W-Well?" He asked getting kind of nervous.

"YES, of course I'll marry you Rin!" I shouted practically glomping him. Apperantly Yoki had heard and dashed downstairs immediealty to see if his ears had deceived him. Standing in the doorway, he saw me on top of Rin laughing and crying because I was so happy.

"Rin?" Yoki asked.

"Oh hey! Great timing! Guess what, (Y/N) and I are getting married!"

A/N: I actually came up with this in mothers day but never really got around to it...well...happy mother's day!
I thought I did pretty well how about you? Please comment on what you think and pretty please with a cherry on top vote!