Welcome!

Welcome to the Graphics corner!

Many great graphic designers with their great skills awaits you. You can choose your favourite graphic designer.

NOTE : Remember, the graphic designer you choose, you can't change into another cause the designers here work really hard on making you the 'best' graphics. So please do not hurt there feelings.

Open up this book to see what awaits inside!

Each designer is very unique with their own skills.

Have fun with the graphics! Enjoy!

We are also looking for more members for this committee. Anyone can join if they are talented. This is just the first book. There are many books on the way. Award books, Book Clubs, Contest books etc. So if you want to join, please PM the main admin or any other admin in this committee. The admins are mentioned in the bio.

-Rules and Regulations-

• Must follow the main admin and the designer you choose.

• Must add this book to your library to get notified. Cause this may be a graphic book but it has surprises inside.

• After choosing a specific designer, please do not change into another as it could hurt the designer's feelings and they work really hard on this.

• As a payment for the designer, please vote on one of their books. It's worth it! They worked hard to make you the 'best' ghraphics.

• Comment on 'Burning Passion Committee' message board to see how successful we get.

• Do not violate the designers or the committee. We will take action by deleting unnecessary, unwanted, violated comments and will also not make the graphics.

-Graphic Designer's individual chapters are out! U can choose which graphic designer you would like to get ur graphics done! Thank you - Jay (Founder)