My Strange Addiction (A Dantesers Fanfiction)

• Dedicated to @ratchethowell on twitter

"Da-an!" Phil called up the stairs, "I'm home!" 

"Oh, shit!" Dan exclaimed quietly, frantically shoving his balls back into their red package, "Erm, okay! Hi Phil!" he called back from behind the closed door of his room. He shoved the pack under his pillow and went into the kitchen, trying to act casual. "how was filming?" he asked his friend when he entered the room. 

"It was really fun!" Phil laughed, "Peej says hi, by the way."

"Oh yeah, that's cool," Dan said, distracted, "You weren't gone very long!"

"Well, he had somewhere to be later so we had to be quick," Phil said.

"Oh, reall? That's interesting."

"Um, Dan, are you okay?" Phil questioned, raising an eyebrow, "You seem... anxious..."

"Anxious? No! Why would I be anxious?" Dan asked. Damn it, he thought, you're blowing it. "I'm just really, um," he faked a cough, "I don't know, feeling a bit off that's all."

"Mmhmm," Phil just looked at Dan awkwardly, "Okay then... Why don't you just go to bed then for a bit?"

"Go to bed?" Dan asked, a bit frantic, but faking a laugh, "Why would I want to go to bed? Nothing interesting happening there."

"What?" Phil asked, confused.

"Why would I want to go to bed when I could be, um, out here, hanging out, you know, with you."

"Um," Phil stared at his friend, a bit concerned, "I just meant, since you were feeling odd, it might make you feel better..."

"No, actually, I was wrong, I feel great!" Dan exclaimed nervously, walking toward the lounge.

"Umm.."

"We should do something fun," Dan suggested, "Doesn't that sound nice Phil? Doing something fun?"

"Um..."

"We could play a video game, an old one like Crash Bandicoot or something." Dan suggested. 

"Dan?"

"Or we could watch a movie, like Shrek or something!"

"Shrek?"

"Yeah, we havent watched that in forever, it would be fun!"

"Um, I don't know what;s gotten into you, Dan," Phil was very confused, "but I can't, erm, watch Shrek right now. I've got about an hour of video that I've got to edit down into 7 minutes or less before Friday. " Phil picked his laptop up off the table and headed toward his bedroom. "But, by all means, you have fun watching Shrek, Dan."

"Right," Dan said to Phil as he left the room. "God, Dan, you're a mess," he muttered to himself, "Honestly, pull yourself together." He turned on the Xbox, deciding this was a problem that could only be solved by Skyrim. But even suc ha beautifully crafted game such as Skyrim could distract him from the thing that was tugging at the back of his mind. The beautiful, wonderful thing which, since wandering into Dan's life, had flipped it upside-down. His secret: his impossibly perfect secret which no one could ever find out about...

Dan's lestful thoughts were interrupted by Phil, who shortly re-entered the room. 

"Thought you were gonna watch Shrek," Phil said, confused at the sight of Dan playing Skyrim.

"Sudden change of heart," Dan muttered. 

"Oh," Phil said, "Well, you'll never guess what I did!"

"What?" Dan asked, a little distracted.

"I went and left my phone at PJ's! How did I not notice that? Anyway, I texted him on yours, and he said--"

"You what?!" Dan shrieked.

"Um, texted him on your phone..."

"You went in my room?!" Dan exploded.

Sorry, I didn't realize it would bother you..." Phil said, a little embarassed and even more confused, "It sually doesn't... What's going on with you?"

"What? Nothing, nevermind." Dan turned his attention back to his game, trying not to appear suspicious. 

"Right," Phil said, "Anyway, I'm just gonna run back and get it... Okay?"

Dan's heart started racing. "Okay," He tried desperately to contain his excitement. 

"Okay. I'll be back in a half hour probably. I'll see you i na little while,"

"Alright, have fun!" Dan called after him, "Bye!"

Dan listened for the sound of the door shutting behind Phil.

Slam

Dan could feel the adreneline begin pumping through his veins. A half hour wasn't much time, but it was enough. He headed for his room, as quickly as he could, tripping his feet as he went. When he reached his door, he took a deep breath before opening it. 

"I thought he would never leave," Dan said, a little annoyed, "I didn't think I was going to get to see you again tonight." Dan slowly sat down on his bed, "I just can't get you off my mind." He reached out his hand and slid it under the pillow, grabbing his sweet lover by its sleek, red packaging and slowly pulling it out. "You like that?" he asked, seductively, "Because I know I do. And, look, I know it's only been a few days, but, I think... I think I love you. I know it sounds crazy, but I think we should take this to the next level." He slowly grabbed the packaging wit hboth hands and tugged it open.

"Don't worry," he said, soothingly, "I'll be gentle."

Slowly, he extended his fingers and pushed slowly pushed them further and further into his lover, moaning a little while he did so. After a few minutes, he managed to fit his entire hand into the tight, red openeing.

"Are you ready?" He asked, gently wrapping his fingers around a single, brown ball, "It'll be okay," he whispered, removing it from it's place in the bag. He slowly lifted it toward his mouth and slid it in. The taste was orgasmic, Dan could barely control himself, but he mustered all of his self-control, taking deep, slow breaths. He only had a halfr an hour, but for Dan, that was enough.