Just a game (One Direction AU)

Just a game. It started with just a game. It was just another party,  just another game,  just another heart that was broken in half because of him, well not this time.

The day finally arrived. The day I've been waiting for so long. I was currently getting ready for the party at my best friend's house. ''I can't believe that you got Niall Horan and his crew to come to your party'' I said excited to my best friend while putting on my lipstick. ''I know right. I can't believe that they are coming'' she told me as she was wearing her shoes.

We were finally ready when we heard the doorbell ringing. We immediately went to see who it was and once we opened the door a bunch of people entered the house and started partying. Me and my best friend were dancing with some dudes we didn't even know but hey it's just a party right ? From the corner of my eye I noticed five guys coming in the house. I felt my best friend tugging my shoulder. 

''There here'' she whispered excitedly in my ear. She pulled me from the guy I was dancing with and we made our way to the five guys. ''Hey guys. Glad you made it'' she greeted them. ''Yeah. It's a really cool party'' Louis replied. Out of the five guys a special blonde one stood out to me. ''Hi I'm Niall'' he told me ''I'm Lynn and this is my best friend Sophie'' I replied ''Nice to meet you'' he replied

My heart sank when I heard those words. I had a crush on him since the first grade and he never noticed me. I shrugged off the feeling and just smiled instead. ''So me, Lynn and a bunch of other people are gonna play a game upstairs. Wanna join us ?'' Sophie asked them but mainly Louis. She had had a crush on him since the first grade as well. ''Yeah sure''  I heard Louis' British accent respond to Sophie as they started to head upstairs.

Me and Sophie immediately found some people to play 7 minutes in heaven with and they all started heading up. Once there were enough people for the game me and Sophie headed upstairs as well. When we entered in the room, where the game was being held we saw that the game had already started. Everybody was seated in a circle on the floor. Me and Sophie found a spot and we sat.

''The rules of the game are simple. We have this box'' I heard a thick Irish accent say and I soon realized that it was Niall who was speaking as he pointed towards the box. ''Everyone in this room put something in the box. We will pass it around and as the box comes to you you pick out an item and whoever that item belongs to you go in the closet and make out for seven minutes'' Niall continued. Me and Sophie just nodded our heads as we each put something in the box.

Everyone that was in the room had a turn. Sophie ended up picking out a comb which belonged to Zayn. I think she would have preferred that it was Louis but I didn't see her complaining that she got Zayn. I think she was pretty happy with the result. Now it was my turn to pick something out of the box. My heartbeat was beating so fast I swear that the people could hear it.

I closed my eyes and put my hand in the box. I closed my eyes while I searched for something to grab. I felt something like a small key-chain brushing my fingers and I grabbed it and pulled it out of the box. When I opened my eyes I saw that the key-chain was shaped like a four leaf clover and it was green and in the middle of it it had 'Lucky' written with black . I mentally smiled cause I already knew who this key-chain belonged to but i didn't show any emotion what so ever.

''That's mine'' I heard Niall say. I just looked at him and smiled. ''Come on we have to make-out for seven minutes or did you forget ?'' he joked as he stood up.

I stood up as well and followed Niall in the closet. ''Your seven minutes begin .... NOW'' I heard Harry yell as he closed the door to the closet. Once the door was closed it was complete darkness. ''If you don't want to do it you don't have to'' I informed him but as soon as those words left my mouth he crushed his lips on mine and pulled me as close to him as possible my hands found their way to his neck and my fingers started pulling at the end of his hair earning a soft moan from him. I smirked into the kiss. ''Oh so that's how you want it ?'' he asked. I looked at him confused but before I could do anything he started kissing my neck searching for my soft spot. I let out a small moan as I gripped onto his shirt my eyes widened when I realized what I had done and he noticed too.

''Found it'' he said as he continued to kiss the spot I couldn't take it any longer so I grabbed his head and crashed my lips on his.

''The seven minutes are up'' we both heard Liam yell as he started opening the door. Me and Niall immediately pulled away.