1- Great choice Lucy

A/N: This is my first story so please don't hate. I don't actually know if anyone will even read this so ummm yea. Leave any suggestions and what should happen below and yea!! Sorry this part is so short I just got tired. Byeeeee!

~*~*~*~

     Well here I am.... again. Back at the same old school I have been going to for the past 3 years. But this time for my last. I have to admit I am a little excited for the last year of school for me but I'm just upset I even had to come back.

     I went to my locker and then to my class with the luck of not running into anyone. I'm rather shy and not very popular so the less amount of people that see my and try and talk to me the better. Me being me I decide to sit in the back of the class alone. Just me, my music, and my thoughts. No problems.

     The teacher had finally started talking to us once the class had settled down and got seated. An unknown girl sat to my right and no one to my left. Good choice Lucy.

     I was in the middle of my thoughts when the door bursted open and the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen walked in.

     " Sorry I'm late. I got lost." he said in a deep strong voice. I've never seen him before... He might be new. But this is the final year! I can't spend my time thinking about a boy! I have to focus on my scho-

     I was cut off by someone clearing their throat to my left. I turned to see him...

     " This seat taken?" He looked at me with his deep blue eyes and I almost melted. He was wearing a black shirt that fit him well enough that I could see the outline of his muscles paired with jeans. Nothing special. His facial features fit him perfectly: soft, short, dark brow hair stilled in a quiff. He had a defined jaw bone and soft cheek bones. He was so beautiful.

     " u-umm n-no. " I stammered but finally go the words out.

     He gave a soft chuckle at my stuttering and sat down to my left.

     Great choice Lucy. ( note the sarcasm)

     This is going to be a long year... I can already tell.