Chapter 1 (Edited Once)

---These characters are not owned by me, they are from ABC Family's "The Fosters"---

"Brandon? Where did you run off to?"

I pull away from Callie quickly and turn to look towards the voice. It's Lou's, she must have seen me run after Callie.

"Brandon, why is Lou over here?" She looks towards me in a panic.

She grabs my hand but then quickly pulls it away.

"I... I don't know. Oh crap, oh no."

"What's wrong? She's not going to suspect anything."

"I kissed her last night. I have feelings for her."

"Are you kidding me? Brandon! I can't deal with this I have to go," she stands up and rushes away.

"Callie, wait!"

Lou sees her run away and I brush past her to chase after Callie.

"Brandon what's wrong with Callie?" Lou asks.

"Honestly? I don't know," I rush to catch up with Callie.

Callie turns around and looks at me with an expression that looks as if she is about to cry. She wraps her arms around my neck and kisses me in the middle of the fundraiser. In front of Lou, and Lena, and Stef.

"Callie, what the hell are you doing?"

"Kissing you. I'm not getting adopted, so they can't do anything. You're not my brother. Nothing can stop us anymore."

"Callie, no. You don't know that you aren't getting adopted. This, whatever it is, can't happen. You're throwing away your chance to be adopted "

"I'm not throwing away anything," she leans towards me again and I feel myself getting tugged away from her.

"Callie, Brandon get over here. Now," Stef's voice is harsh.

I glare at Callie but she doesn't look fazed by anything that is happening.

Stef pulls us over to the side of the house, "Do we need to have another talk about this? I thought that you guys were done."

"Yeah, well that was earlier, when I thought I was getting adopted," Callie blurts.

"What do you mean when you thought you were going to get adopted?"

"Long story short, Robert lied. Now, you guys can't do anything about us. Brandon is not my brother."

"Callie what is going on with you? You're just upset and thinking irrationally."

"No I'm not. I love Brandon. I always did. I had to lie about it, lie to myself because I was hoping that if I did, that I would find someone else to love. That I would get over Brandon and get adopted and live happily ever after. Well that's not my life. Nothing ever goes well, and the one thing that I know will help me, is being with Brandon," she grabs my hand and looks at Stef and Lena dead in the eyes.

"This is not over, we're discussing this the second we get home because we don't want to cause more of a scene."

"Brandon you need to explain whatever the hell is going on," Lou runs up to me, half in anger, half in confusion.

"Nothing to explain. I'm not getting adopted, so Brandon and I are back together. Problem?" Callie snaps.

"Since when were you such a jerk? Brandon?" Lou looks at me

"I don't know. Things are getting very weird, very fast. I need to figure some things out."

"And now you leave me in the dust." Lou looks at me in anger.

"No. I'm not leaving you behind. I just need to figure some stuff out. I swear."

She walks away and I look at Callie.

"Callie you're acting irrationally, think it over please, before-"

"Before what? Before I change my mind. Well that's not going to happen," tears fill her eyes and she wraps her arms around me and I hold her in my arms while I think about what to do.

Everything is spiraling out of control. If things weren't complicated after the first kiss, they have escalated into a craziness that I couldn't have imagined even if I tried. Stef and Lena are flipping out, and Lou is gone for sure. But, what is going to happen next? Are Callie and I actually going to get to be together, and live happily ever after? If only the fairy tales were true.

---

Chapter one so far, its a bit unrealistic and not to very much of my liking, but I can always update it hm, hope that you all like it :)