Common Naruto Fanfic Mistakes (ORIGINAL)

Some things that bugs me in Naruto fanfics, and mistakes you shouldn't do again!

__________________________________________________________________________________

1. The Mary Sue Character

We write only fanfics about girls (mostly) who are perfect. Even if they have something like a habit poking people, or mood swings, we still make them cute, perfect and everybody doesn't mind them. We all know that it's true. 

For example, I don't think that anyone would write a fanfic about a looser girl with crooked teeth and big nose, because that would simply no one read. I'm not forcing somebody to write, because I won't, I have my stories. I just want to state a fact.

2. The Other Bijuu

Okay... This is just a fact that I have noticed so many stories with another, and to be honest I have wanting to write a story like that for a while. But, the thing that I noticed is that there appears to be about a girl (obviously) that has the 12 tails. I tell you, I've seen minimun 5 of those. And that makes me think: 

What the fuck people? Where did the 10th and 11th go? 

And of course the little girl is without parents and is hated by everyone UNTIL she is placed in Team 7 in Konoha. And then she realises that Naruto is also a Jinchuriki. Yeah right. And it becomes so emotional and dramatical. That makes me think of two other things actually. 

3. Last One In Their Clan 

Notice how almost every OC is without parents, without any clan? Oh and I forgot that it's a FREARED clan by the whole shinobi world. Yeah RIGHT. Of course we want our OC to be free, not having parents. And of course relate to Sasuke and Naruto, ''understanding'' their lives. The OC is always suffering because they are 'alone', well that is kinda messed up. 

In this case, only Sakura here is pretty normal. 

4. Always Pleaced In Team 7

Haha, whats up with that, really? I mean, of course you want to be with your favourite character, but I have not read a story which has your main OC in another team... Really. I understand that the main plot is about Team 7 and that its better, but... c'com. I feel bad for other team! 

5. Living With Sasuke

You know those'In the Naruto world' fanfics? Well almost every I have read was about a girl coming to the Naruto world, and then she was placed to be living in Sasukes house. And wait. Did I forget something? Oh yeah right the OC hates Sasuke.

Have somebody thought about asking Sasukes opinion? What does the Hokage asy about a girl and a boy living together, alone? And yeah. Its always Sasuke, I don't think that there is other kids or families they could stay at *sarcasm for those who didn't get it.*  

6. Akatsuki Is Hunting You

...Because of your INCREADIBLE power. Like, c'mon people. How did they ever know about your OC? There are much more stronger shinobis in the world than your little OC. Please, don't make me laugh. 

I accept if they have a reason behind everything, a thight background story. But, just because you have some ''power'' doesn't change a shit. 

7. Orochimarus Curse Mark

There were many fanfics that I read, and in everyone of them... There was your OC jumping infront of Sasuke when he was about to give Sasuke the curse mark, and OF COURSE got it. Please, come up with something original or slightly difrent.